Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

my black stealth fighter

got this vr6 off omah on here. put leather in it and banged on some bbs rx2 wheels taxed and moted it and thats about it so far.loving the h and r coilovers and newspeed roll bars had some epic lift off over steer moments :D

still not sure what wheels to go for at the moment will stick with the bbs while the weather is pooh.

corrado.jpg

i was so impressed with that first pic ive put it in my fav " rado pic foldr lol

good job , clean smart looking car

haha cheers dude more to come might aswell use my photography degree for something! :D

Why you doing this to me?? - I know what you mean about the handling - lift off oversteer is all down to the neuspeed ARB mate. The H&R's are the shiz aswell.

And get some daylight pics up or get down to mine and ill get my SLR on it. I wanna see the paintwork now youve polished it!

Seriously though, I'm glad youre enjoying it Si - its a top motor in the best colour IMO - The Magnex/miltek combo gives a great soundtrack too.

Look after it and dont let a woman talk you into selling, unless they promise to buy you an M3!!

Oh and its Omar mate

Come and pick up the bumper aswell its a lot nicer than the one you got now.

Looking good mate :) Metallic black always looks good :)

I should have bought it when I had the chance :(

I`m now peed off with the one I did buy :(

I just can`t be ar*** doing anything to it.

Beginning to wish I stuck to my MK5 daily ED30 wannabe!

Just keep buying parts!!!!!

It must be something to do with SAD :lol:

Why you doing this to me?? - I know what you mean about the handling - lift off oversteer is all down to the neuspeed ARB mate. The H&R's are the shiz aswell.

And get some daylight pics up or get down to mine and ill get my SLR on it. I wanna see the paintwork now youve polished it!

Seriously though, I'm glad youre enjoying it Si - its a top motor in the best colour IMO - The Magnex/miltek combo gives a great soundtrack too.

Look after it and dont let a woman talk you into selling, unless they promise to buy you an M3!!

Oh and its Omar mate

Come and pick up the bumper aswell its a lot nicer than the one you got now.

hey omar yeah its turning into a nice car! the noise it makes is well funny scared a few people on the way to the unit lol :)

forgot how bad vr6,s are on fuel ! got 88.5 miles out of £20!! :(

yeah dude defo ill come get the bumper this week at some point ill give you a bell sorry just been mega busy at work!

oh the heated leather is pimp in the cold mornings 8)

its cool mate did a full restoration on it glass out the lot. its got recaros/power steering/ bbs splits ect on it now! needed a fair bit of work as you know :D looks the part now !

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

the xrg lives on :D

hey liking this a lot, looks the nuts 8)

just got a standard black vr myself and was thinking black/ gun metal wheels and the rear tints too - yours has convinced me :salute:

get the rear wiper off mate it really cleans up the rear, and get your photo degree out the loft, and get some good pics done ya slacker :lol:

get the rear wiper off mate it really cleans up the rear, and get your photo degree out the loft, and get some good pics done ya slacker :lol:

yeah was going to do that today karl but its kind of handy for seeing out of the back window in all this crappy weather! :D

pics are utter poop i know!