Sign in to follow this  
millerman

corrado- 1/ bmw 130 -0

well the corrado did me proud today my and the other half spent 4 hours digging a 70 foot long 6 foot wide pathway

to get the bmw out so i could get to work and the damm thing got no traction :( and slid around like a slippy thing

however the corrado took the snow in its stride and got me to sainsburys and work with no real probs :D

:luvlove: i love my corrado :luvlove:

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Most beemers and mercs with rear wheel drive are having a complete 'mare at present. I'd say the Corrado with a 2.9 litre lump over the front axle is just about the best FWD in the snow. 8) After my C saved me from a night in the John Lewis bed department before Xmas she's now taking it easy in the garage. Instead the TT in Ice Silver is in camouflage mode outside.

saw a beemer yesterday goin backwards down a hill in centre of leicester, spinnin its head off in first... he obv didnt think to bump it into 3rd!

If you turn the traction off completely it helps, but RWD and snow dont mix ;)

Press and hold the button for about 5 secs until light comes on and amber handbrake light.

mine acts like a snow plough :) lol low front end + 90mm splitter = :epicfail: unless your behind me then you got a nice clear road lol

im just glad my splitter if buggerd already would be utter gutted if it was new

im quite glad i did not get hold of a 90 mm splitter yet cause if i had im not sure it would still be there

its not got a great deal of clearance with the 50 mm on there as it is :lol:

Best car for the snow - my mums old 1968 VW Variant Estate - rear wheel drive, rear engined. She used to stick a sack of spuds in the front bonnet luggage space and could tackle anything in it.