Sign in to follow this  
delfinis38

Rear VeeDub Badge...

My rear VW badge has lost it's luster ! ARZ Tuning sell new for 40 Euro's :pale: but has anyone tried to remove /mask off and respray with chrome paint from halfords... has it been successful ??? or does it look pants

TIA

Im also interested in what the best thing to use is, Im in the process of colour coding my grill and the dub logo is pretty much white now where the colour has gone, i was contemplating painting it black but i think the silver/chrome goes better with the colour of my car (Pearl green)

My cars white so I just sprayed it white to match the corrado badge. It looks good to me, but then it's me and my car.

i resprayed mine in silver and it looks fine, better than weather washed grey. the badge should just pop out with a little persuasion, makes it well easy to spray

i had this problem, poped down to the local vw audi breakers and grabed one of a polo or somthing cant remember what exactly but it was the same size (a little more round), just didnt have the prongs so i used some adheasave to get 2 bits of plastic to make some and looks realy good now - al shiny and new.