Sign in to follow this  
MaverickG60

G60 Intercooler...

Fella's, i'm after a little advice if possible.

I'm toying with the idea of fitting a Rallye intercooler on to my Corrado G60. I'm led to understand that it's a fairly straight forward upgrade. However, as some of you may know, to come by a Rallye intercooler is some what difficult thus making it very pricey.

Are there other intercoolers you might be able to recycle off different cars, not necessarily VAG that might work?

Any suggestions will be great, if you happen to have or know of someone selling a Rallye intercooler i'll be very interested.

Many thanks.

I believe this is a well covered question, have a look at the search for more details.

I have just used a Merc Sprinter Intercooler on my Mk2 Golf, but I understand it is not a easy to use these on Corrados due to space confinements.

Merc sprinter are very very popular. The rallye one is the best option if you have deep pockets.

I fitted a landrover TD5 intercooler, it's thin enough to fit between the slam panel and radiator, although the pipework was a right pain.