Sign in to follow this  
raddo_tom

My Daily hack.....

With the corrado's off the road....

Courtesy of my other 1/2 I'm cruising in this....

IMGP2371.jpg

IMGP2372.jpg

IMGP2373.jpg

IMGP2374.jpg

What do we think of the retro rocket?? :D

p.s it's not a rocket.... It's a 1.2! :lol:

LOL.... Now trying to find a Nova on autotrader to see if it is a good idea financially...

Used to own one years ago and it was quite good fun (as long as actual speed was not required and perceived speed was adequate anyway)

LOL.... Now trying to find a Nova on autotrader to see if it is a good idea financially...

Used to own one years ago and it was quite good fun (as long as actual speed was not required and perceived speed was adequate anyway)

It's stupidly economical too! £35 for a full tank and up to 400 miles a tank!

Nice one, i had a very limited edition 1.3 Sport (the white one with the go faster stripes) equipped with twin webber carb's and some other bits, car was great fun, sold it after a few years to a guy who rolled it after a couple of weeks!

Nice one, i had a very limited edition 1.3 Sport (the white one with the go faster stripes) equipped with twin webber carb's and some other bits, car was great fun, sold it after a few years to a guy who rolled it after a couple of weeks!

They are rocking horse poo!

love it, had same for my 1st car,

i would buy it :norty:

Iol! Don't think it'll ever be up for sale. Other 1/2 is MEGA attached to it!

It's probably going up in value now too. Reminds me that my first car was an E-reg Ford Fiesta 1.1L with a choke - what was that all about? I presume the Nova has a choke too.

Very 80's retro! You just need a cuddly garfield in the rear window and some of those plastic fingers on the bootlid so it looks like someone is trapped in there! Oh and some de-static strips hanging under the rear bumper!

God the 80's were good!

Very 80's retro! You just need a cuddly garfield in the rear window and some of those plastic fingers on the bootlid so it looks like someone is trapped in there! Oh and some de-static strips hanging under the rear bumper!

God the 80's were good!

Errr no... The 80s were cr*p and the cars were worse in truth. Let's be honest the Nova is a bloody awful car with shoddy looks, handling, power etc. Put that with an interior apparently designed by an 8 year old who couldn't be bothered and it aint great whatever way you look at it...

However, add the magic that is nostalgia and it looks a different fish alltogether!

love it mate, one of my mates had 2 novas starting with a 1.2 sprint(i think) then to a 1.4 sr. tbh the sr was appauling on fuel but hillarious to be in! yours looks quite tidy from the pics!

My mate had a black SR. Was completely standard until he heavily modified the front end with an oak tree!! They were the chav car of choice st one point. 90% of the drivers I know my age have owned one.

I had a 1.2 Nova as my 1st car - absolutely loved it!! It was my rally slag!! Lol, no matter what I put it through it never let me down!

Id happily have another, as would anyone else I've spoken to who used to drive one!