Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

BMW Seatbelt holders...

What does it actually do neil - looks awful!

The seat catches hold the belt perfectly when not in use - a really neat design feature of the Corrado I've always liked

LOL If I said they were VW seatbelt holders everyone would be knocking on there Dealers doors :lol:

I can't believe no one else suffers from having to reach-around in there Corrado (steady Toad!)

What do they actually do mate?

The seat handle holds the belt fine doesn't it? - unless you have recaro's

I've bought late MK2 curved handles and put them on my recaros then loop the belt over them, works a treat :)

LOL If I said they were VW seatbelt holders everyone would be knocking on there Dealers doors :lol:

I can't believe no one else suffers from having to reach-around in there Corrado (steady Toad!)

you really set your self up there mate to a toad comment :D

i normally make sure the belt is on the lever on the chair when i get into the car its easyer to grab the belt for us with bellys trained for the beer olympics :lol:

:brickwall: ....I always use to think that the seat handle on the C was such a poor design as it always caught the seat belt .......what an idiot !!! penny-big-drop :lol:

:brickwall: ....I always use to think that the seat handle on the C was such a poor design as it always caught the seat belt .......what an idiot !!! penny-big-drop :lol:

I'll confess, you wasn't alone :lol:

Looks awesome! One question... do you ever drive your Corrado... That seats look mint :lol:

Yep, but only for 6 months through the summer, had the seats retrimmed about 7 years ago so they're holding up pretty well :)