Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

leather retrim

imagine driving that thing with all the guages i be so confused,,,,,,, imagine them speakers blaring at ya at 200mph LOL lovely

with all that extra weight i reckon 170mph would be hard enuff :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

was featured on motors TV other night, they was saying it does over 200mph i think it was around 206mph,,,,but who cars its a TVR IN GOLD :p

I have always been a fan of cream leather... either a mix or all cream. Just looks superriour... Ford Focus's come with Black leather... quality cars come with cream 8)

I have always been a fan of cream leather... either a mix or all cream. Just looks superriour... Ford Focus's come with Black leather... quality cars come with cream 8)

Like yer style!!! :wink: 8) 8) 8)

even tho it doesnt make much bloody sense.

Cream is nice, its just a pity to see it when lazy owners cant be bothered to clean it :roll:

even tho it doesnt make much bloody sense.

Cream is nice, its just a pity to see it when lazy owners cant be bothered to clean it :roll:

care to elaborate????

:roll: :roll: :roll:

well, if you dont understand english :roll:

cream s a light colour, it also gets dirty quicky, some people dont care to clean it as often as it should be and its gets very stubborn and grimey looking.

also most cars you get with vream leather you can get black leather with, and i've seen cream leather ina focaus to, if you were aining for the first sentence :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

:roll:

well, if you dont understand english :roll:

cream s a light colour, it also gets dirty quicky, some people dont care to clean it as often as it should be and its gets very stubborn and grimey looking.

also most cars you get with vream leather you can get black leather with, and i've seen cream leather ina focaus to, if you were aining for the first sentence :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

:roll:

yes i DO understand english :wink: ......do you though??.........PMSL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........btw if you clean leather too often it actually strips it of the oils that keep it supple and so therefore dries it out.....even using leather conditioner is only recommended so many times in a year...........i'm assuming that you were in someway refering to me as being lazy cos my interior has the "lived-in" look most of the time(hence my "care to elaborate" post)?????......try working 6 days a week and not having the luxury of a "works" van(not that i need one in my job(s)of course)to commute to and from my workplaces......(tried using covers but they keep slipping off)

its stupid o clock in the morning so i dont really care how i spell things :wink:

but i tihnk your being a bit paranoid...

most cream leathers i see are always craked with age, or scored etc, and with that colour it really shows, hence why you really have to keep on top of it unlike the darker colours. if you only clean leather so many times a year, then you should have no excuse doing it one random sunday, so stop the heart rendering story.

last time i saw your car anyway it had painted seats so it kinda lost the 'lived in' look your on about. so calm down and stop assuming on every bloody post i make on this forum lately.

its stupid o clock in the morning so i dont really care how i spell things :wink:

but i tihnk your being a bit paranoid...

most cream leathers i see are always craked with age, or scored etc, and with that colour it really shows, hence why you really have to keep on top of it unlike the darker colours. if you only clean leather so many times a year, then you should have no excuse doing it one random sunday, so stop the heart rendering story.

last time i saw your car anyway it had painted seats so it kinda lost the 'lived in' look your on about. so calm down and stop assuming on every bloody post i make on this forum lately.

brian i'm perfectly calm so please dont bother patronising me...........as for this paranoia lets just put it down to perhaps me reading into your post too deeply(then again having experienced your snide remarks in the past :roll: )......perhaps we should both leave this thread so it can continue on leather re-trims........and not let it degrade into a point-scoring exercise which you seem to want it too............if you want to carry this on MSN or PM then feel free to do so :wink:

mailto:[email protected]

vr6storm, :lol: you crack me up

anyway, back on to retrims if anyones reading this but another company that seems quite good and doesnt cost the earth maybe Transcal. i tihnk theyre closre to glasgow than anywhere else and the work of theirs i've seen is good enough, tho seing it about a year fown the line and the leather is beginning to wear a bit, tho this was only on one of their interiors that i'd seen. i think they've done a few of the redesigning the seats ideas to looked good, and if anyone remmber the blue 5 door MK3 that turned into a silver 1.8T owned by a blonde female named Kat, then they might remember she got them to trim her car twice (for each paint scheme) and her car was in quite a few mags 8)

......perhaps we should both leave this thread so it can continue on leather re-trims........

Shouldn't we all be tucked up in our wee beds at this time of the morn anyway? ;-) :-)

(Notice how I dropped in a "wee" bit of your North of the Border lingo? 8) )