biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

PhatVr6,

By ARB you mean after market rear boxes?? If so they are powerflow boxes, which I know is not the best make but it was the difference taking the car 1/2 hr down the road and 4hrs..

Its a 2.5" bore, was going to be 3" but too much ££

Ben

http://www.dubland.co.uk 8) Think the site is down yet again because of the amount of peeps downloading the pics. I've gone way over bandwidth this month. My limit is 1GB a month and I was on 1.95GB's when the providers took it off line. Going to change providers soon as its starting to annoy me!

Just took a few pics of the corrado before I finish her off, got the interior to fit and it needs mapping. Hoping to have it complete by the 24th July for the Castle Combe track day.

I need to get the rear bumper re-painted as the car slipped back and scratched the paint on the way back from Inters, :(

Lovely car. That is all you need to do to a Corrado because they just look so good. KISS theory perfectly executed!!

Ben your car sits about the same as myn, although I think your rears abit lower..

I think this calls for abit of adjustment to my rears :wink:

Thanks for all the comments; unfortunately I'm going to have to raise the height a bit for everyday use. I have the added problem of the 1.8T sump lying very low and its ally so caution is going to be needed or maybe a SS sump guard would be the trick. Anyhow I'm pleased with the outcome, simple is best in my opinion and that’s how I vision’d the car and thus how I’ve built it, on the outside at least! The interior will be a bit more crazy but that’s going to stay under wraps for the time being while I learn how to re-trim.. :shock:

Btw the rear could be dropped another 50mm easy if the wishbones permitted it, because Mk1 Golf rear coilovers had to be used, however because of the camber problem, (which can’t really be seen in the pictures) I need to raise the rear to sort that problem, ultimately the wishbones will require modifying to remove the camber.

P.S. The colour is Porsche Iris Blue.

cheers, ben

Very nice car matey, defo want to see it go when its all finished, ride height looks so sweet, shame it can't always be that low

Myn will have a repaint oneday in the distant future! love that colour!! :wink:

Simple is defo best IMO!!! 8)

Oh, and what interior might that be :lol:

You have got good eyes my man! that dash in that pic is still not finished, needs some more sanding, filling, fibre glass...

give me a few weeks and you will see.... 8)

i know what interiour it will have :wink: but i am not saying anything not a word..... :ignore: so don't anyone PM me...

tell you what tho it has never been done in any car ever before thou and will be totally mental....!!!!!! i really really really can't wait till the finished product (even more than ben himself LOL)

:twisted:

let me guess - the interior out of a Yugo? :lol:

Ben that is the best corrado i have ever seen, fantastic work