Sign in to follow this  
Dragon666

Spluttering

I have a question to any1 who will know whenever i pull away or mainly if im crawling through traffic my rado kinda kangaroos a little until i give it more revs its not the engine mouts so wtf :shrug:

when you been kangaroos, you speed vibration through the clutch or the whole car shudders, if there is a slight jerkiness, it could be the engine mounts or the clutch.

hmm the whole car shudders like er hard ta explain it just kinda bounces ya know when ya learn ta drive its like not enough clutch which makes it do that but it only does it when slow it drives very nice just that is my only problem

Can you please stop creating threads in the General forum? We must move about a thread a week from you into the correct place.

If it's to do with Corrados, odds are it won't be a General car chat! The clue is in the description:

For the inane car chat that's not really suitable anywhere else!

Thanks

:hitler:

/Long day at work

No worries, nothing personal chap, just we don't get paid around here so helps us out a lot if people take a few minutes to at least pick the correct forum for their thread.

Best of luck getting it sorted :salute: