ChrisKnottIns

NEW CORRADO FORUM INSURANCE SCHEME VIA CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Thanks for taking the time to respond mate.

I have rung with a couple of other queries about my policy since and had nothing but friendly and helpfull advice from your staff. Think I must have just caught one on a bad day. Decided to continue with my insurance on the strength of the help. :D

i'm also going to use you guys for my insurance :) after a long chat with paul at chris knott he explained all the trouble you had the week i was phoning, plus your quote of £410 was very good.

Just done my insurance through these guys, very good!!!

My re-newal was £724.70 with 5 years no-claims, the best my broker could offer me was £422.35 (with £370 excess!)

Chris Knott have done it for £320 with protected no claims and only £250 excess plus a few more add ons than my other offer (windscreen, replacement car etc) :D :D :D :D :D

as you can understand, i'm quite happy with that!!

This is on a 93 VR6, i'm 29, self employed and the car lives in a garage. :grin:

If your with Chris Knott thier breakdown cover isn't too bad either, £54.50 for full UK and EU cover, although it is with a breakdown company I've never heard of, so unsure how long it might take to get some help. :D

Just moved my business over from Flux to Chris Knott.

Excellent friendly service over the 'phone, they don't seem to mind about small mods here and there either.

They also provided me with a very reasonably loading on my policy for when the charger goes on.

All in all, so far I'm a very happy bunny.

Many thanks to John who ran through the quote and the chap who dealt with payment... who I didn't catch the name of.

Have tried calling a couple of times today as I have just received my renewal notice from Brentacre - phone just keeps ringing out - keen to see if I can save some money

Have tried calling a couple of times today as I have just received my renewal notice from Brentacre - phone just keeps ringing out - keen to see if I can save some money

Sorry, that's because everyone is on the phone. Please try again.

Why not? :bad-words:

Hi

It's solely to do with the fact that the insurers have an agreement that UK brokers can't quote for Northern Ireland & NI brokers can't quote for the UK mainland.

Just had a pretty good quote through you lot, spoke to a guy called 'Stuart' who was really good.

One thing I forgot to ask though, was would you be able to provide cover if I wanted to add another car to the policy at a later date?

Just had a pretty good quote through you lot, spoke to a guy called 'Stuart' who was really good.

One thing I forgot to ask though, was would you be able to provide cover if I wanted to add another car to the policy at a later date?

Yes, we can do this on a temporary basis if you want.

What if I wanted to insure 2 cars perminantly? my wifes about to go off on maternity leave so 1 car between us is fine but we'll want to buy and insure another when she goes back to work

What if I wanted to insure 2 cars perminantly? my wifes about to go off on maternity leave so 1 car between us is fine but we'll want to buy and insure another when she goes back to work

We can do this but we would have to insure them individually but that's no real problem.

Ok cheers.

Like I said, it was a good quote so i'll probably be in touch by the end of the month to take the policy out.

Oh, and one more thing - just a bit of constructive criticism, any chance you could remove 'James Blunt' from the play-list we have to listen to whilst on hold? :brickwall:

Just called to take the quote up, and realised that it wasn't you guys that had given me the best quote, and there's no-one there called Stuart :oops: :lol:

Just called to take the quote up, and realised that it wasn't you guys that had given me the best quote, and there's no-one there called Stuart :oops: :lol:

Hey, why not try us for a quote anyway?! Freephone number so no cost to you!

Please note that we have moved to modern premises in Hastings, East Sussex, specifically designed around the current and future needs of the business and considering the fact that we have taken on quite a few more staff.

The new postal details for Chris Knott Insurance will be:

Chris Knott Insurance

5th Floor

Cavendish House

Breeds Place

Hastings

East Sussex

TN34 3AA

Our quote line number won’t change – you can still call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 for your no-obligation quote – remember to quote your unique club/forum code (mobiles can call 01424 200477).

As well as new premises, we have recently invested heavily in technology that will reduce the amount of paper we use and store. The overall aim of these improvements is to enhance operations and therefore offer members an even better service.

Well I finally ended up going with Chris Knott - got a pretty good premium in the end after some ringing around. Admiral came close, but given the choice between "off the peg" insurance, and insuring with some folks who seem pretty keen to maintain their reputation amongst enthusiasts, Chris Knott won out :) Thanks to Peter who called me back when he said he would, and who took the time going through the policy thoroughly with me.