duckdown_hoodrat

My Nugget 16v. SHE'S HOME!

Those wheels look great 8)

I liked the look of your car on the 928's but the dish & black centres are spot on :salute:

gonna space out the rears 10mm? :) would you need thick ass adapters though? are they 15's? anyway I like them

one side sits perfect, the other doesnt???

Stupid bent corrado.

I've got 25/300mm adaptors on at the moment. It's the camber at the back from it being so low that give the impression its tucked a bit i think.

I could prob space about 6mm max.

Hmmm it does lo good on the wheels kiddo but i'm cringing with the floor scraping lowness :lol:

one side sits perfect, the other doesnt???

Stupid bent corrado.

I've got 25/300mm adaptors on at the moment. It's the camber at the back from it being so low that give the impression its tucked a bit i think.

I could prob space about 6mm max.

300mm adapter, thats some serious poke!! :lol:

Car looks great mate, really like the Nuggets

Does look very cool on the cookie cutters 8)

How badly does yours scrap and catch the ground. Mine's an absolute nightmare, worth it though :D

Does look very cool on the cookie cutters 8)

How badly does yours scrap and catch the ground. Mine's an absolute nightmare, worth it though :D

cheers dude, yeah its a nightmare, ive had 3 catseyes out the ground in the last 2 weeks :s

but yea, fully worth it :p

aha i love 15s, sitting on the floor style.

Win.

Also, scrubbing is annoying but i dont mind it as lookscover the cost of a new splitter.....

I have to say my splitter is holidng up quite well, falls off alot but its snapped on the two edges so when i get to a speed bump it just bends and i can go over it, if it wasnt snapped itd be a ball ache...

Does anyone on here own a carbon splitter, thought about getting one but id imagine it would be more britle which would mean it wouldnt bend and itd snap/rip off.... maybe even taking your bumper off depending on how big the speed bump was...

did you just hammer the lip in on your arches? the lip on the rear is has taken a chunk out of the tyres on my d90's :censored:

did you just hammer the lip in on your arches? the lip on the rear is has taken a chunk out of the tyres on my d90's :censored:

yea man, hammered them all in, then flattened any cracked paint on the inner and rust protected

yea man, hammered them all in, then flattened any cracked paint on the inner and rust protected[/quote:39q3csjn]

nice one, will give it a bash tomorow, literaly :lol:

yea man, hammered them all in, then flattened any cracked paint on the inner and rust protected[/quote:32altyky]

nice one, will give it a bash tomorow, literaly :lol:[/quote:32altyky]

haha, let us know how u get on

well, some lovely lady decided to enter a blind bend in the middle of the road coming towards me the other morning. luckily using my ninja like reactions i swerved but hit the kerb. so i have 2 nicely kerbed alloys, and she effed off before i could get any details.

im thinking refurb in a wacky colour?? ideas? bear in mind i am slightly colour blind and some colour ideas i've had are apparently awful haha

im thinking refurb in a wacky colour?? ideas? bear in mind i am slightly colour blind and some colour ideas i've had are apparently awful haha

i would say keep em black but if your goin to get the crayons out, go red, or bright pink if your in toutch with your masculin side :nuts: