duckdown_hoodrat

My Nugget 16v. SHE'S HOME!

shitter! bound to happen at some point tho! at least its nothing too major by the looks of things?

Yeah Phil thankfully I've sourced two yellow wings. I used to work in a bodyshop and it would just involve a fair whack of filler which I could do, its just colour matching yellow which is the nightmare.

Hopefully these wings aren't too far off colour wise

good luck mate, my wings got a cheeky dent in it since i decided to look at a tree rather than the road when pulling off my drive into a car which would have been behind the tree when i pulled out (Me being too inpatient)

So i now own a wee dent like this too, mines just a little further back and on the main bit of the wing, with a little scuff of the bumper like yours.... i hate colour atching panit (If youve owned a mk1 golf youl know this is faily hard)

30 year old, dulled and sun faded paint is a right pain in the backside.

How did the wheels hold out on the curb?

good luck with repairs mate.

good luck mate, my wings got a cheeky dent in it since i decided to look at a tree rather than the road when pulling off my drive into a car which would have been behind the tree when i pulled out (Me being too inpatient)

So i now own a wee dent like this too, mines just a little further back and on the main bit of the wing, with a little scuff of the bumper like yours.... i hate colour atching panit (If youve owned a mk1 golf youl know this is faily hard)

30 year old, dulled and sun faded paint is a right pain in the backside.

How did the wheels hold out on the curb?

good luck with repairs mate.

Aha gutted buddy, silly little crashes seem to be the worst sometimes, I guess due to the annoying damage they cause. In a way I was lucky as the dent has missed the swage line so I Wont have to shape that.

I'm going to fill and repair the wing and have two as spares I think :) might rock 2 funky coloured wings.

Wheels are just kerbed on the one side. gonna get them shot blasted around march/april time and I'm swaying towards either grey or cream?

How's yours doing chap? Last I heard your head was cracked? Car head that is haha

Polished head fitted on friday with new stem seals/valve guides etc, basically full top end rebuild and oil change with Castrol GTX.

Run's so beautifully now and best of all no god damn blue smoke from the old knackered valve guides. They have been gone since i bought it so never really knew how well they drive really. it is so smooth now :D

Well, took the plunge yesterday and she's gone :(

Fancied something different for 2011 and i didn't know where i could take her.

The new owner has just signed up on here so i'm sure he will have a build thread soon as he has some good plans for her

Been a busy boy tonight :) Apologies for phone pics

New Bridgestones fitted to rear

IMAG0278.jpg

30mm FK Adaptors

IMAG0279.jpg

some er "scars" where the previous owner ground the adaptor off.....

IMAG0282.jpg

adaptor on

IMAG0284.jpg

Then got too dark for a proper finished shot :(

IMAG0286.jpg

[quote name=

some er "scars" where the previous owner ground the adaptor off.....

IMAG0282.jpg

adaptor on

IMAG0284.jpg

QUOTE]

whats wrong with the conventional way of unbolting!!!!????

good to see you back :)

Good to see it back in caring hands rather than be ruined!

Honestly cant remember the last time i saw a corrado or VW for that matter with twin DTM upswept exhaust.