Sign in to follow this  
lion

any idea what these are worth?

best ask terry tibbs

dunno really boss id assume somewhere around 150 - 200, but i could be very wrong

You are very wrong. Corrado cloth Recaro's interiors are worth approx £700-£1000..

I've sold my electric recaro front and back seat for 550 some time ago.

You are very wrong. Corrado cloth Recaro's interiors are worth approx £700-£1000..

:D

im glad they're worth a bit then..... getting them for £500 and my standards in p/x

so a good deal then?

are they electric? didnt spot that.

if they are electric then yeah granted, some people will pay £5-600. provided they are working that is :D

YEAH :D got to drive 5 hours for the swap and fit on the weekend now

but it'll be worth it

you buying these off Andy?? if so they were one of my old sets of interiors.

WHAT YOU DOING ANDY

you buying these off Andy?? if so they were one of my old sets of interiors.

WHAT YOU DOING ANDY

are you casting aspersions on someone changing their mind a lot Karl :)

true, i'm the last one to talk about changing there mind when it comes to interiors/wheels.

:lol:

lol i've only used his pic as a referance lol!!!!! i dont think he's selling his 1s. :epicfail:

been told that these seats have late looms for the seats... so are they easy to wire up to an early fuse box... if it statrs getting difficult i will not bother and spend the money towards the tubro conversion....

There was a set on E-Bay the other day for £1000,slight hole in drivers seat bolster!!!!!!

they are the 1s lol

Hi Lion,

I have the same seats - great choice :clap: . Mine are in great condition but, for future reference, would be interested in what cloth you use for the bolster repair, if you decide to stay with the OEM look. Really easy to swop the seats over, BTW.

Cheers,

Hi Lion,

I have the same seats - great choice :clap: . Mine are in great condition but, for future reference, would be interested in what cloth you use for the bolster repair, if you decide to stay with the OEM look. Really easy to swop the seats over, BTW.

Cheers,

are they easy to wire up, because these are late seats going into an early car, also what about the door cards and wiring for mirrors, and th differences in the handles??

Mine came fitted to a late so no idea about the door cards etc (but pretty sure this is covered on here somewhere). By swopping over I meant to change drivers to passenger, and vice-versa, to even out the seat wear. Four bolts hold the seats to the sub-frame. Just needed a couple of watchmaker's screwdrivers to release the wiring for the backrest motor (or this tool http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=91375&start=0)

oh ok lol.. honestlly i know these are nice rare seats and i do want them. but better just stick to 1 thing at a time, so im gonna leave them, i'm gonna phone the guy in a bit and explain. ill put a link up for his ad seeing how i got him to remove his ebay advert.. any1 interested and i'll ask if i can give out his number?

Mmm,£800 if I could get £700 for my mint standard black leather I would go for these!!!!

Decisions decisions :?

Mmm,£800 if I could get £700 for my mint standard black leather I would go for these!!!!

Decisions decisions :?

i knocked him down to 500 and px my seats.... so u never know