Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

Identify Eibach Springs

Could someone with Eibach springs tell me what markings they have on them please?

I'm trying to identify the springs on my VR, I know they are Black Eibachs but the markings don't match up to what is stated on the eibach.co.uk website for the Corrado. As far as I know they only do the Pro kit for the Corrado and not the Sportline kit unless someone knows different and there is only 1 kit that fit's all models.

I'll post up the markings on my springs later.

Thanks

I don't have Eibachs myself but the classic way to tell if you have Eibachs fitted to any VR6 is that the stance of the car "sits down" noticeably at the back with thier springs fitted.

If you want to fix the problem I have a set of Nothelle sports springs in storage which lower the car by 30mm without making it look like Thunderbird 2 in take off position. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in buying them.

Regards,

John

John, if dave isnt interested then they might be of interest to fla if they give a reasonable ride.

Photo of the rear, can't see the markings on the front.

John, I'll let you know if I'm interested. Thanks

John, if dave isnt interested then they might be of interest to fla if they give a reasonable ride.

I don't have Eibachs myself but the classic way to tell if you have Eibachs fitted to any VR6 is that the stance of the car "sits down" noticeably at the back with thier springs fitted.

If you want to fix the problem I have a set of Nothelle sports springs in storage which lower the car by 30mm without making it look like Thunderbird 2 in take off position. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in buying them.

Regards,

John

John, whats the ride on these like? Looking for a 30-40mm drop for mine, 55 is a bit toooo low for me. What kind of price are you looking for?

John, I don't know which way I'm going with the suspension set-up so I'll leave it but thanks for the offer.

Attached are the part number and spring markings taken directly off the Eibach website. If anyone can help I will be very grateful.