StormchargedVR6

Golf MKV R32 ( new pics )

think it will be KWs as they were spot on with the corrado.

Having so much fun at the moment with 4wd, took it out late last night and must say its quicker then the corrado on the roads over here,

the grip is amazing, and to know i can make even better with coilovers and better tyres will be fun.

The DSG is also great in manual with the paddle shift, its so smooth and so quick to change. These cars are the way forward :)

This car as just got to have boost :lol: need to get saving

Just ordered some Bilstein B8's today to go with the H&R's :) Looking forward to getting them as I never realised how well damped the car was as standard :cuckoo:

Just ordered some Bilstein B8's today to go with the H&R's :) Looking forward to getting them as I never realised how well damped the car was as standard :cuckoo:

Are the Bilstein fully adjustable, need to do bit more reading up on what coilovers to go for :?

Are the Bilstein fully adjustable, need to do bit more reading up on what coilovers to go for :?

Nope. The B8 is just a shortened B6 to reduce droop.

Get the V3s mate, or better still, ohlins :D - http://www.roadandtrackbyohlins.com/en/

I looked into Nitron and AST Sportline 2 already, but they don't do them for R32s :(

Time for update :) , nothing to the motor part from EVOMS induction filter. Been busy with the paintwork. Now with gloss black roof & mirrors.

Kw coilovers next and maybe some nice black rims 8)

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSCN1162.JPG[/attachment:3tywoy2e]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSCN1165.JPG[/attachment:3tywoy2e]

DSCN1152.JPG[/attachment:3tywoy2e]

really liking the roof, not sure on the mirrors. but ive been tempted by something like this for the C dunno if its too dark to pull it off tho?

Mmm, roofs ok as you dont really notice. Not sure on the mirrors either. I wouldnt go black wheels if it were me, i think the latest line of Vauxhalls have cheapened them.

Looks lot better in the flesh, waiting for smoked indicators for mirrors.

Hate the ride height, it will look so much better with the KWs on :)

Got big plans, want to make it to UDs 2011 8)

Wake me up when the Turbo's on :sleeping:

Only kidding :D Not sure about the roof and mirrors tbh, but good on you for trying it! Good to see you're still at it with the modding mate :salute:

i like the black actually, some nice wheels on KW's and you will be ready for a turbo thats for sure :lol:

Did they do R32s in black, out of interest?

Yep. I almost bought one a couple of months back. It really does suit the car.

Looks very nice, want to do the black roof and had a quote for mine in vinyl black for 140, is yours covered or painted? Just wandering how much it set you back just for a comparison, pm if you prefer or tell me to stop being nosey :)

Cheers guys, i know its not everyones taste. It will look alot better once lowered & rims 8)

Its painted gloss black, no price mate as im a painter :lol:

Got the rims on order from the states, custom made. Will be summer rims and show use 8)

Wake me up when the Turbo's on :sleeping:

Only kidding :D Not sure about the roof and mirrors tbh, but good on you for trying it! Good to see you're still at it with the modding mate :salute:

Kev, not sure about going turbo anymore :( , think will keep it basic tune, will get cams,map,exhaust. Its to much money the turbo route :?

Yeah I know what you mean. R32 Tax!

What width wheels and how much lower are you going? R32s are low already imo! Pat McCrotch stuck 19s on his with -30mm springs and it was arch rubbing central.

Yeah I know what you mean. R32 Tax!

What width wheels and how much lower are you going? R32s are low already imo! Pat McCrotch stuck 19s on his with -30mm springs and it was arch rubbing central.

19X9 Rear / 8.5x19 Front , bit of camber will sorting rubber out :lol:

Got the rims on order from the states, custom made. Will be summer rims and show use 8)

CCW's? :)

Have to wait and see :grin:

will different widths on the wheels/tyres not cock up the 4x4? (i dont kno alot about the 4x4 on these)

they are the ones that PVW had originally arent they? he had them on his R32, still got the poster from the mag as it looks well nice i think 8)