Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Anyone have a picture of how radiator/AC sits together

Anyone have any pics showing how those angled brackets (2) sits on the radiator/AC radiator.

Also interested in seeing how that "cardbord" plate with some foam on it on the top sits.

EDIT: VR6 model

Thnx, I figured out the brackets - it's the ones that sits on the radiator itselfe - not realy sure if they are put into place before or after the frame for the lights etc goes in though.

Still some small plastic bits I haven't figured out - is it by any chance supposed to sit some plastic behind the lights on both sides? - if anyone knows...:)

do you mean the tiny little bent bits that sit on top of slam panel?

they do go in near the end iirc

those where the first things I was thinking of - figured those out.

But there is a "cardboard" thingy (with some "foam" on it) on top of the 2 radiators - was wondering how that is supposed to sit, but I put it in one way - not sure if it's correct though....:)

not sure what you're referring to tbh - post some pics up and i'll see how my rads are setup.

a bit off topic, but i have a/c aswell and it looks as if im missing that top foam/cardboard peice, a pic would be awsome, and with all a/c corrados is the passenger shelf been cut and shortened to allow for the blower motor and a/c pipes ect, a picture of that would make my day, my looks so bodged in there, and is there any way to get the plastic bits the remake the shelf with?

Not sure if the shelf have anything to do with the A/C system, or if it can be fitted. Mine got A/C - but also have airbags so might be the reason for no shelf:

corrado_inside.jpg?t=1274914168

a bit off topic, but i have a/c aswell and it looks as if im missing that top foam/cardboard peice, a pic would be awsome, and with all a/c corrados is the passenger shelf been cut and shortened to allow for the blower motor and a/c pipes ect, a picture of that would make my day, my looks so bodged in there, and is there any way to get the plastic bits the remake the shelf with?

Yeah, all the passenger shelves I've seen look like a complete bodge.

I did mine myself, chopping away the excess plastic from a non-butchered shelf with a jigsaw until it all fit perfectly.

Then used some of the excess plastic (with the flocked texture) to create a new piece for the back of the shelf, which I plastic welded into place with a soldering iron.

I don't like to boast, but it looks pretty good :lol:

Takes a few hours to do, which is why they were probably all rushed/bodged in the mid 90's...

I would imagine that Marwicks system is a factory instal being that his car is LHD and that ours are totally different being RHD with Diavia retrofit kits so various bits are going to be different - ie the missing cardboard air deflector

thanks joe blogs, glad i cleared that up, myn looks a mess, is all of the daviva a/c equipment, easy to get hold of at the dealers is it listed , or is the parts obsolete for the a/c system?