Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

EBC front discs - Warped!

I had a similar sh!t experence from EBC. I fitted a set of Greenstuff pads to the front and 3000 miles later found that the friction material had detatched from the backing plate. Few emails each way and I gave up in the end :brickwall:

I had a similar sh!t experence from EBC. I fitted a set of Greenstuff pads to the front and 3000 miles later found that the friction material had detatched from the backing plate. Few emails each way and I gave up in the end :brickwall:

Who was it you spoke to Slim, was it Andy Freeman himself?

Who was it you spoke to Slim, was it Andy Freeman himself?

I dont think it was Andy. I'll have a look to see if I have any of the emails left but it was about a year ago.

Posting this on my G40 forum if you dont mind. Whether he is right or wrong that is possibly the worst customer service I've ever seen. Wow.

Oh and all that rubbish about the other website not being anything to do with them imo is absolute rubbish. They shouldnt let anyone user their name if its nothing to do with them. If they were any sort of decent setup they'd want complete accountability for anything to do with their name and product.