Sign in to follow this  
_Meth

I had a dream...

"I wanted to lick your knees"

No not realy, Campervan Beethoven joke there for anyone that appreciates it ;) :lol:

No seriously, I had a dream the other night that I had sold my rado and had purchased something else. Im not sure what I had bought, but it was something quite special, but I remember regretting it in my dream almost instantly and was wishing I could have it back! I woke up the next morning feeling realy upset, and lost, I had to get up straight away and check out the window to see if I had actually sold it or not! Luckily it was still there and it was all a dream :D

Anyone else had something like this? I know exactly why I dreamt it, ive been talking for a few months now about getting rid of it because im fed up of the rattles, creaks, noises, general stuff like that - but having this dream just reinstated my love for it and made me realise I dont think I could ever get rid of it!

Ive never been attatched to a vehicle like this - my view has always been that its just a lump of metal that gets moulded into a car, crashed / rusted away etc, then moulded back into something else - its quite scary to be this attatched to an inanimate object!

Funnily enough I had a random Corrado related dream last night too.. dreamt I got into it and it was having random electrical problems resulting in bits of the dashboard and (for some reason) the headlining bursting into flames! Bit weird!

I have a dream similar to that every time I drive mine :lol: - Hence the over compensation of fire extinguishers in her :lol:

i did some drunk dreaming last night.... cant remember many of em but one i remember running through a chicken field!

Christine!

I had a dream I sold both cars and bought some brand new Audi thing on finance :norty:

There is a strange attachment to mine, but I think we can speak for everyone here really. It's not a perfect car - far from it, and neither are folk. And like other folk, what we lack in some areas we redeem in others beyond expectations too, which is probs why the rado is regarded more personal, than just an everyday car - more like part of the family. Sounded like the voice out of the Wonder Years then...

ie. I have a daily mk1 :pukeright: Focus, and it's quite reliable (loyal), but it's average in every bahloody way. The rado isn't (still SORN'd tho).

Sounded like the voice out of the Wonder Years then...quote] love it :lol:

often dream about the VR - usually revolves round loss or damage to it...and it's always orange coloured, like that Lambo Superleggia :shrug:

I got into it and it was having random electrical problems

that bit usually isn't a dream :)

I think many of us here share ur thoughts regarding the passion we feel for our beloved rados

I know i plan on never selling my VR, I couldn't put myself thru the heartache I experienced when I had to sell my White valver....even now that i have my VR I wish I'd kept the 1.8 lol