VR6

Tell Us 3 Interesting Things About Yourself

- I used to be a majorette when I was 6-10 y/o. I still have the baton and I can still do a few of tricks despite 16 years of zero practice

- I will have my left arm fully tattooed in traditional japanese style black and grey work by the end of the year, I'm 3/4 there already - caaaan't wait :D

- I have an irrational fear of balloons and climbing ladders ( not necessarily at the same time because that would be FAR too scary!! :lol: )

This thread is a great idea! :grin:

1) I have ten piercings and 3 tattoos

2) I have an irrational hatred of pink fluffy things

3) I love heavy metal

You've pretty much summed up my ideal woman! And you drive a Corrado too. :salute: :D

She's pretty much summed up my ideal best mate :lol: headbang.gif

when my sister was about 2, she was on her bike/trike thing, and my dad was pulling her along on it, pulled her straight into a pothole, she came over the handlebars and knocked two teeth out :lol:

Then around the same age, he was swinging her round in circles by her arms and dislocated her shoulders :\

Geezus - see, dads should come with a public health warning!! :lol:

I think it was one of those sofas you just cant get out of whilst holding a baby to be fair i turned out alrite

My folks have one of them sofas, once you're sat you'll never escape!! I knew you could turn out alright even with a bump to the noggin, will you put that in writing for all me mates please? :D

She's pretty much summed up my ideal best mate

Seems I've been summing up a lot of other people's stuff... and I thought I was so unique! :lol:

my dad dropped me as i was 9Ib 10 ounces when i was born so he struggled to get up off the chair with me in his arms the weakling lol

:lol: I think even I could lift that much!

It was my dad who knocked me off the chair... What is it with dads? :scratch:

when my sister was about 2, she was on her bike/trike thing, and my dad was pulling her along on it, pulled her straight into a pothole, she came over the handlebars and knocked two teeth out :lol:

Then around the same age, he was swinging her round in circles by her arms and dislocated her shoulders :\

She has extremely elastic ligaments, it's a genetic trait which unfortunately I have too, but not quite as bad as her[/quote:1cvmaola]

Just be careful when you're on your trike and Dad's about or whatever, ok?

fitted tyres on the late,great alex"hurricane"higgins sierra cosworth,nice car,top bloke

broke both wrists on first day of school holidays 1976(hottest summer i remember) was going downhill on homemade bike when front wheel came off(happy days)

swearing is not in my vocabulary

- I love reptiles, amphibians and fish- still can't stop myself catching the newts in the school pond in the Spring, and have been keeping tropical fish for 25 years

- I have identical twin sisters + my Mum's an identical twin

- Really into electronica (The Black Dog, Aphex Twin, Bola etc), but have a soft spot for Level 42 :oops:

I own a g60 and a box of matches, but somehow the car has not caught fire yet.

I can drink an unusually large amount of alchohol, and because of this many people believe i am an alchoholic. But i dont drink very often because two day hangovers suck.

Im going to work in east germany in a few weeks on an all expensises paid trip, which conviently includes a weekend in prague

1)i once won a trip to got to the real santa's workshop in lapland with dickens garden centre when i was little.

:lol:

2)I always have a wee in the shower every morning (aim at the plug of course :tongue: )

3) I LOVE LAMP

1) I save my mates dog when I was 12. The dog was tied up on a door handle outside and got excited about something and fell off a wall hanging himself. I gave him a bit of heart massage and a slap and he splutted back to life :D

2) I enjoy fine food and was in "The Ledbury" the night in got its 2nd Michelin Star and as it was my 40th I got my menu signed by the Head Chef.

3) I once drove Princesses Anne's Simitar GTE.

:wave:

1) i used to have two goldfish called gnasher and gnipper

2) i collect everything to do with jurassic park

3) i swam with hammerhead sharks when i was 8

Jake

1) I have about 20 nick names all revolved around the word yak (Hence my number plate 8) )

2) I could count the hairs on my chin with two hands

3) Ive only ever owned VW's

and a cheeky 4th - Im probalby the only person on this forum who hasnt been droped on his head :lol:

Jake

1) I have about 20 nick names all revolved around the word yak (Hence my number plate 8) )

2) I could count the hairs on my chin with two hands

3) Ive only ever owned VW's

and a cheeky 4th - Im probalby the only person on this forum who hasnt been droped on his head :lol:

I wasn't dropped on my head...

But I have been kicked in the head many many times, knocking me out on several occassions (I'm a martial artist and I used to play a lot of rugby)

I also like being nosey and lookign at people profiles and noticed Purgatori is a beer tester!!!!! Really?!?

I also like being nosey and lookign at people profiles and noticed Purgatori is a beer tester!!!!! Really?!?

I like doing the same. :norty:

But other than the beer tester bit. I also looked at you members gallery and sorta got caught in a time warp. Nice blackberry but that was in 2006..................how has she / he developed. Do you still have?

a. drove under a blue ufo one night :pale:

b. collect tree ferns :help:

c. used to be a fire bug(sorry golfcourse) :onfire:

Carpoid aka Matt

Is allergic to Nuts, but not 100% sure which ones, definately Peanuts but not sure about the others :eek:

Has never been in a Corrado VR6, as a passenger or driver :mad2:

Is obsessed with and colects Vinyl Mo Wax records, for the Futura artwork just as much as the music (DJ Shadow/Krush etc) :notworthy:

I have led a fairly boring life compared to most people on here but here goes

1 - I have never taken any drugs but have drunk a lot of alcohol

2 - I am very impulsive, especially when buying cars and motorbikes - not good for the wallet

3 - I'm so short sighted that laser eye surgery would only get me to a minus 4 prescription so I haven't bothered with that.

Yes really :grin: It don't sound so great if I give me job it's proper title mind...

But other than the beer tester bit. I also looked at you members gallery and sorta got caught in a time warp. Nice blackberry but that was in 2006..................how has she / he developed. Do you still have?

I still have my girl :luvlove: She's just hit 100K miles and is starting to show her age a bit, but I have plans to inject some cash into her and get her all spingly again and finally get around to the subtle mods I've always meant to do.

And I noticed Ben-B does martial arts?? Which one? I do ninjutsu :rambo:

/\ gotta love a bit of the old ninpo, still have my old books, if i had my time again i'd do jujitsu every time.

And I noticed Ben-B does martial arts?? Which one? I do ninjutsu :rambo:

I do taekwondo, WTF (south Korean/Olympic) style. Up to red belt now, hopefully 1st dan black belt by this time next year.

Also do Premier Martial Arts at the club too, that's kickboxing-based and v. popular in the USA. Also do a lot of Crossfit training at the club too

I tried marital arts once.

Her husband wasn't exactly happy.

I tried marital arts once.

Her husband wasn't exactly happy.

:splat:

it would seem im quite boring compared to afew on here but.....

dave

-has 2 decent sized tattoos, 1 - a spaulder, med-evil shoulder armour. 2 - angel of death on my ribs (dont get tattoos on ur ribs, its bloody agony)

- has had 7 piercings but due to my job has had to lose 5 of them, the 2 remaining are below the belt

- love brandy (asbach)