Sign in to follow this  
Ben-B

Teen builds V10 powered Z3M coupe

Always terrific to see a well done mad car, but I'm bound to say the V10 E30 M3 that was on VW Vortex a couple of years ago was waaay cooler.

You have to go old school to get the top marks IMHO.

Holy Bejeebus!

I am sooooo jealous! If I had that kind of space, time, funds, skill.... I wouldn't build one of those, but my Rado would kick ass!! :grin:

I don't... I want two longitudinally mounted VRs in mine... (5.8 WR12 anyone :lol:)

I enjoyed this comment:

My chick is Bulgarian and she can't even turn on our gas grill

Obviously can't manipulate the knob properly! :censored:

It's Bulgaria mate. Everything's done with cart horses and wooden wagons and the currency is rocks and straw :lol:

Only kidding, the boy did good. Things are probably just better priced over there? :shrug:

Just aswell he's in Bulgaria because not one single UK insurance company would touch an 18 year old and that car with a barge pole.

Not to take anything away from the lad, but it's more to do with the facilities and determination than age or anything else. I notice he's not short of a ramp or 3, or a welder or 2.

Oh and what a base car to choose aswell, I love those Z3M coupes. That and the E39 M5 are the only 2 BMWs I would consider owning.

he didnt build the car,

his fathers racing team built it for him and he is going to drive it.

he also drives a e30 m3 with some mad engine for the team, he is meant to be a very talented driver :salute:

Mafia!!!

i whent to bulgaria in june, the resorts are run by mafia and they all have epic cars, the rest of the people are a bit Borrat!

odd place but who cares at 40p a pint and hot women everywere you point your eyes :nuts:

road trip to bulgaria then :lol:

Aye, and guess which epic race track happens to be on the route... :lol:

Mafia!!!

i whent to bulgaria in june, the resorts are run by mafia and they all have epic cars, the rest of the people are a bit Borrat!

odd place but who cares at 40p a pint and hot women everywere you point your eyes :nuts:

40p a pint???!!!! :shocked!: Ooh ooh can I go too???