Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Was there ever made mud guards for the Corrado ?

Anyone know if VW had mudguards for the Corrado ?

Eventually what part number?

If not - is there any that will "fit" ?

They used to fit the generic mud flaps which were around at the time with some not too neat looking clips that clamped them inplace, you could then buy car specific logos that were fitted into the flaps themselves to make them look the part.

mudflaps :gag: lol each to there own

haha - not sure I'l go with that though - not liking em much myself :)

lol

Have a search on Drewies thread for some good pics :wave: cant add a link i'm shite at that stuff :(

Doh!

Binned 2 old sets last year, complete with Corrado badges - didn't care for the agricultural look. :gag:

hi all, i recently bought a G60 which happens to have mudguards fitted ,not got round to that part of detail yet but after reading this might have to look and sort out quick, if i can get pics uploaded you can laugh or give direction to a newbie

I originally fitted the only officially available mudflaps from VW,..... the Quantum "planks". Didin't like the looks and took them off. Quantum ones shown here in this topic

Searched around and found a reasonable fit with some Votex ones VW were selling for the Passat. Odd bit of modification to get them to fit. They've been on since 1998 and still OK today. The Corrado will be at the VWCCGB National Day at York Air Museum on 29.08.10, if peeps want to see them close up.

Castle Howard Corrado Meeting 07AUG05 - 24a.jpg[/attachment:121ltqst]

For the front used "Passat 97 onwards" part number 3B0 075 111 (rough guide price of £17 + VAT).

For the rear used "Passat Limo 94 onwards" part number 3A5 075 101 (rough guide price of £24 + VAT).

Don't know if they are still available given the age of the parts.

The installation instructions are in the May 1999 Sprinter.

Hi there! I'm a newbie to this forum and been looking for a decent mud flaps for my cousin's corrado. My cousin just recently bought a 2nd hand corrado without any mud flaps/guards on it so he was planning this weekend to buy one. Lucky to found this post about having alternative mud flaps for the corrado. Thanks for sharing it, we're gonna check out nearby shops for like that.