Sign in to follow this  
emu

8 years of corrado ownership - time to say good bye

I bought my first Corrado in September 2002, can't remember exact day but it was beginning of September, in the past 8 years I had 2.0 16, 1.8 20vt, vr6, 1.8 20vt and vr6 again which I was planning to make turbo.

It was great 8 years, Corrado is fantastic car but is time for change. It's time to say good bye to Corrado. Lack of use and lost of love, thought it will never happen but last few months was thinking about change and decided to do this.

What next

Don't really know yet, first of all have to sell everything so please expect few for sale posts in near future. My dream is Skyline r34 gtr but we will see. I'd like to try cars like tvr, m3, maybe something else.

The only thing thats stopping me sell mine at the moment is remembering the feeling I had when I sold my mint 205 gti a few years back - regretted it ever since.......love for the rado is slowly dwindling but considering the peanuts I would get for it if I sold (despite it being mint) its not worth that feeling of regret I had with the pug.

My point is are you sure you wont regret it :shrug: !!

My point is are you sure you wont regret it :shrug: !!

think is that I'm not 100% sure, I'm changing my mind every day and still can't decide, like a little boy in a toy shop can't decide what toy he wants :D

Always fancied a GTR R34 lovely cars all the best in finding the car you want :D

as more I'm reading about them on skyline forum as much more I'm afraid about costs

I know of a skyline for sale, but its in cardiff.. its a tidy car, used to drift to

I know of a skyline for sale, but its in cardiff.. its a tidy car, used to drift to

can't afford now, first of all have to sell all corrado parts

I`ve just been hit with a horrendous bill from VW for my Golf. :( :( :(

I have totally lost the love for all things VW(no warranty claim and nearkly 2K bill)

I will be selling mine soon and will never have another VW,after 20 years of having nothing else!!!!

Good luck with your search for something to fill the void.

I dont know what I will choose possibly BMW or Honda,something sensible and family orientated.

not going much of topic what was 2k for ?? I usually fix my cars myself, so costs of parts and tools only :) for example I had to replace one of front air bag's in my allroad, audi asked 1250 inc vat, cost me 300 + 2 hours of my time.

not going much of topic what was 2k for ?? I usually fix my cars myself, so costs of parts and tools only :) for example I had to replace one of front air bag's in my allroad, audi asked 1250 inc vat, cost me 300 + 2 hours of my time.

50k miles and the timing belt went!!!!!!!!

Full history and VW say too bad------Bast**** :( :(