Sign in to follow this  
C5 OEM

tailgate trim

yeah vw only do the clear stuff and i want the original black textured item...will have to find second hand stuff then..!!

Not really sure what the point of the thread is but guessing it's an issue of supply! Moving ...

Not really sure what the point of the thread is but guessing it's an issue of supply! Moving ...

Although i do want one also wanted to highlight availability and if anyone else had tried to source the same bit... hence the section i put it in.

Although i do want one also wanted to highlight availability and if anyone else had tried to source the same bit... hence the section i put it in.

Exactly - but the Exterior forum is in the technical area i.e. how would I remove or fit this part. If you're talking about where to source things from, it's an issue of supply, so Suppliers forum. If you want a part but it's more likely to come from another member, it's a Wanted ad.

Confused enough yet?!

Exactly - but the Exterior forum is in the technical area i.e. how would I remove or fit this part. If you're talking about where to source things from, it's an issue of supply, so Suppliers forum. If you want a part but it's more likely to come from another member, it's a Wanted ad.

Confused enough yet?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell i've got a headache :shrug: :lol:

thought i was on ed38 with modding like that...lmfao

Thought I was on Ed38 based on the original post being so absolutely pointless :tongue:

Thought I was on Ed38 based on the original post being so absolutely pointless :tongue:

:camp: :lol:

Go on then... I'll ask as Kip has asked me and I don't know.

whats fkh ?

hand bags...fkh

Judging by the 'nice' PM you sent me as well ... had a few drinks last night did we?

Judith, I'm fairly sure 'fkh' means something rather abusive towards myself.

Personal attacks towards other members are not tolerated. Personal attacks towards moderators or myself .... much worse :tongue:

hand bags...fkh

Judging by the 'nice' PM you sent me as well ... had a few drinks last night did we?

Judith, I'm fairly sure 'fkh' means something rather abusive towards myself.

Personal attacks towards other members are not tolerated. Personal attacks towards moderators or myself .... much worse :tongue:

pm returned