Sign in to follow this  
carrots

how much do you spend

Bought my car 15/03/10, probably averages at around £150/mo before actual running costs.

But most of it comes in big fecking chunks, £700 all in once, and then £450 all in once, then small pieces... *sigh* I hope I'm reaching the end of the tunnel.

One day i'll add up all the bills i have for the last 11 years and currently owning 3 doesn't help and then feel rather sad :( :lol:

i probably average £100-150 a month, but i'm the opposite to everyone else, I do add up the total expenditure, as knowing the amount I've spent makes me feel guilty and acts as a brake to buying more :lol:

i'm in no rush though to get everything sorted, its not getting sold and its not a daily, so I've got the next five+ years to get it properly decent at my own pace :)

I have owned mine for 8 years, and completed over 100k miles, obvioulsy running costs vary year on year.

Including Insurance and Car Tax but excluding fuel - mine costs on average £250 per month.

However, mine as much as squeaks and its booked in at Stealth.

Although some seem to think running a Corrado is expensive, I would rather pay for my Corrado than have the cost related to new car ownership, as then you have significant Depreciation costs to add to this as well.

I think a lot of us have upgrade associated costs, which is no different to adding a conservatory to your house, it's gonna cost ya either way :D

It's not worth a second thought imo, otherwise you'll just end up adding up other costs of living, how much tax you pay etc etc, and then you really will feel depressed!!

ive probably spent quite a bit ... not as much as some on here but not what i would say was loads...... unless you talk to my missus.....

what i do spend thought has come from parts i have accumilated from the start so recylced money... if i have to top it up from time to time then no problem thtas the hobby part !! lol

ive just spent another £110 on lupo blades and arms,noticed my oil leak seems worse so that will be next.must of lost the plot :cuckoo:

A small fortune, prob about 200 quid a month, but my justification is that she's never let me down ( burst oil pipe in France was my own fault).

Plus, I'm over the top. I could spend nothing and she would keep going, but then i'd be less likely to reach my target of 200,000miles :)

I spent £400 on fuel last month, and i get a genuine 30mpg.

LPG is looming ever closer, just para it won't work.