Sign in to follow this  
PROVR6

some familiar names, selling up

Haven't been on the forum as much as I used to due to other commitments. Im always interested though and try to get on when I can.

Although Ive not met many people on here, I've noticed some familiar names and those that have given me advice in the past selling up in recent weeks and its quite sad :(

Some are very surprising as they have seemed really committed in the past. I can understand it though, as I think most owners have considered selling at some point(s).

I just hope they don;t leave the forum, even if they do decide to part ways with the corrado.

I sold my Corrado three years ago but I'm still here...and I know there are many more like me.

There's far more to this forum than single-vehicle ownership :)

a good percentage come back though :)

yep, i posted 15 times between 2005 and 2009, back on nearly every day now! great place this :clap:

I had cash ready to buy a Bora diesel because i'm doing about 1500miles a month in the VR. I drove one and can't go through with it!

Corrado is too comfortable, cosy, stable and smooth (and reliable). Of all the Forum's i'm on, this is pretty much at the top, great people and knowledge.

Long Live the Corrado!

tbh though,im not as attached 2nd time round for some reason,an reckon if someone offered me the right money id sell again :/

tbh though,im not as attached 2nd time round for some reason,an reckon if someone offered me the right money id sell again :/

*post reported :p*

stop being a gay

Its because its not red greeny. Red is the best colour, maybe its because its not a vr6 :wink:

or maybe its because pockets are now empty an i cant finish what ive started lol

might feel better when i get the headunit an speakers fitted haha but then i will be in hot pursuit of a leather interior :luvlove:

might be forced into sellin mine................split with gf an havin to move out very soon,cant afford to buy her share so leavin her the house as theres no equity in it now anyway,so need to set up home again..........somewhere :(

might be forced into sellin mine................split with gf an havin to move out very soon,cant afford to buy her share so leavin her the house as theres no equity in it now anyway,so need to set up home again..........somewhere :(

Sorry to hear this, but all the more reason to keep the car and have some fun.

Surely you need a car - at least you know yours, rather than something unknown.

i will need to raise money to move out,soo all my money is in the g60 :(

Scarborough is nice ;) shame to hear it mate hope you suss summot out so you can keep the car and live somewhere!

i remember lookin at scarborough to live (not alone mind)

would be too far to travel to work everyday mate,a friend is on about rentin his bungalow out so gonna speak to him to try an sort some deal out that will help me financially :) until i get on my feet again an into a position to buy somewhere else.plenty to do yet mind like get out of my current mortgage :s

i remember you saying and asking what it was like round here :), shame there aint a local depot round here for ya really cause like you say its a long way to commute!