swampy

Braided brake lines

I've got a 16v, but looking to put on VR6 front calipers and mk4 rears - how much £ would you be wanting? how much would the equivalent goodrich hoses be?

You have a pm

Quality is as good as good ridge

Price is lower than them

Alip they got ousted a while back

You have a tracking number via PayPal check the status

AI188085111GB

Please make sure you haven't got a WHIKST you were out card asking you to collect from the sorting office or that some other member of the house hasn't taken them in and

Not told you

Hi, good news - the braided lines arrived last week. A bit of a wait for them, considering that I sent payment for these on the 25th of June. I received the 6 lines a washers, but the 2 banjo bolts that I require were not in the package, so still not got these fitted to my car. If you could send the 2 bolts over ASAP, I would really appreciate it.

These issues aside, I am very pleased with the lines themselves. The quality and finish of the parts is top notch - just can't wait to get them on the car.

Cool! Good to hear you got sorted :) I'll be putting my order in shortly too. 288 fronts and mk4 rear setup, if you could shoot me over a pm with price posted to northern Ireland and time scale it would be much appreciated Swampy :)

Thumper yours are in the post

Dickie yours are on way to me

alip, in trying to source you some bolts

NEXT ORDER FOR ANY OF THESE GOES IN WEDNESDAY

THE REAR CONVERSION HOSES TO MK4 calipers are selling well, must be a popular mod the amount of people on eBay who are buying them

Got mine yesterday, not going to be fitted for a while but look great quality :-) both were custom length and swampy was more than helpful with sorting for me.

Im still doing these

Standard to mild to wild custom all can be sorted

BREMBO, willwood , ap racing can all be accomodated

Did you ever sort out some correct banjo bolts?

There is places on eBay that sell them, listed for motorbikes, but my supplier cannot supply them and it's nor economical for me to buy them from eBay to sell on.

Best thing to do if buying second hand calipers is to Ask the seller to include the bolts.

I do supply them with new sealing washers so re using the old bolt isn't an issue

Hi mate, are you still doing the hoses?

If so I'd like a price for the following please.

G60 Corrado to MK4 rear caliper conversion hoses in stainless with clear covers.

And I noticed earlier in the thread that you can supply the banjo bolts? Is this still the case as I haven't found calipers as yet so they could be handy.

Lastly, are the fittings/ends stainless?

Thanks, Neil.

Hi mate i am looking for a G60 to brembo front hoses. Does the fitting that goes in to the caliper happen to be straight as the one on the caliper just now is right angled and not ideal. I would like them with clear covers how much cheers

Hi mate i am looking for a G60 to brembo front hoses. Does the fitting that goes in to the caliper happen to be straight as the one on the caliper just now is right angled and not ideal. I would like them with clear covers how much cheers

Hi yeah I can do them with a straight fitting.

Either a straight male or a banjo type fitting likes used on the mk4 calipers

Let me know and I'll send a price over and PayPal details

Hi yeah I can do them with a straight fitting.

Either a straight male or a banjo type fitting likes used on the mk4 calipers

Let me know and I'll send a price over and PayPal details

It's the straight fitting mate cheers.

All orderd chap

Cheers pal have to say very quick response much appreciated.

Edited by clumpy1

Cheers pal have to say very quick response much appreciated.

Received today very pleased with quality and proper length last ones were way to long and nearly killed me and a friend and this car was bought off a so called reputable forum member anyway probably a good thing he sold it because at least now it will get the care and attention to detail it deserves not some cheapskate quick fix.

Received today very pleased with quality and proper length last ones were way to long and nearly killed me and a friend and this car was bought off a so called reputable forum member anyway probably a good thing he sold it because at least now it will get the care and attention to detail it deserves not some cheapskate quick fix.

Not a problem!!

Have come across that problem many times, people think because you fit calipers from x car that you need to fit the lines from the same car.

When Infact you more than likely require custom / bespoke made to order items like I supply

Not a problem!!

Have come across that problem many times, people think because you fit calipers from x car that you need to fit the lines from the same car.

When Infact you more than likely require custom / bespoke made to order items like I supply

Do you do lines for other manufacturer's? As i may have some mates with other cars who are interested in some of these:cheers:

Yes mate can do most cars

They can contact me via PayPal address which is also my email

Can supply all specs of BRAKELINES for most of the Audi vag range plus most other makes

Can now also a braided clutch line for £30 deliverd

Hi mate can you tell me when i can expect to receive my brakelines it has been 2weeks since i placed order with you cheer's James.