Sign in to follow this  
chuck

Eibach generally

Just a bit of advice really,

Have bought a set of Eibach springs, and want to fit uprated shocks too. I like the idea of Eiback shocks as these will be matched with the springs, and I might go for Eibach rollbars too to finish it off. I'm not looking for racecar performance, just a tidy ride.

Anyone used Eiback shocks, and if so whats the verdict??

Thanks

No experience of Eibach shocks but if their springs are anything to go by, then they're sure to be good. If you want a good ride with improved handling, I heartily recommend H&R springs (not as harsh as the Eibach ones) with front and rear Koni Too Adjustables. Set the fronts to 1.5 turns + and the rears to 1 turn and you'll get a good taught ride that isn't crashy. Add the Eibach roll bars to finish it off and you'll have one sweet handler. You'll get a 30mm drop which imo is plenty as Corrados are low enough as it is (don't let the lofty looking ride height make you think otherwise) and you'll be scraping the floor over speed humps etc. I would then add a rear brace bar. Turn2 do a nice quick-release one for a reasonable price.

Kev

94 VR6