ANDREW 30

I'm planning on Rotrex charging my VR shortly!

Woo Hoo my Christmas has come early.

My parcels arrived today, a nice new Rotrex C30-84 kit, with all the hoses brackets etc needed for fitting plus a devil own water-meth injection kit!!

when did you order yours mate ordered mine back in october and still not got it did you get it from storm. maybe its got delayed might come in the next few days fingers crossed .

I bought mine second hand, but unused mate.

That seems quite a while ago that you ordered tho, have you given them a ring to check everything is okay with your order?

Thats too much money spent to leave rest for too long.

Andrew

Edited by ANDREW 30

Been looking at container to hold my water/meth mix, rather than using my existing washer bottle.

What are your thoughts on this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

or any better suggestions.

Looks a bit on the small side to me mate. The standard 5 litre tank doesn't last that long especially with using the screen washers as well. I do well to get 2 tanks of fuel out of the standard 5l tank when the roads are good, you might actually get more in the winter as you simply can't get the foot down that much.

Woo Hoo my Christmas has come early.

My parcels arrived today, a nice new Rotrex C30-84 kit, with all the hoses brackets etc needed for fitting plus a devil own water-meth injection kit!!

when did you order yours mate ordered mine back in october and still not got it did you get it from storm. maybe its got delayed might come in the next few days fingers crossed .

I bought mine second hand, but unused from poll250 mate.

That seems quite a while ago that you ordered tho, have you given them a ring to check everything is okay with your order?

Thats too much money spent to leave rest for too long.

Andrew[/quote:12cq0mfn]

Phoned today still no firm date for delivery there reckon before christmas but i doubt it myself already been over 2 months since payment oh well guess it will be worth it when its done .

A 2 month wait and still no firm date? That's ludicrous!

They can source the charger within a week no problem. The only thing they make is the brackets. When I'd lost one of the bits from my bracket in the summer, they said they could get one made for me within a few days. ( I ended up getting a friend to machine it for me)

I'd be livid with them having my money for that length of time!

They can source the charger within a week no problem. The only thing they make is the brackets. When I'd lost one of the bits from my bracket in the summer, they said they could get one made for me within a few days. ( I ended up getting a friend to machine it for me)

I have been pretty cool with it as i need to get the chains done before i charge it, but rung a couple of times and get different answers was starting to get a little worried as it may have got lost in the post . What can you do really just have to wait i guess dont want to upset anyone

I have been pretty cool with it as i need to get the chains done before i charge it, but rung a couple of times and get different answers was starting to get a little worried as it may have got lost in the post . What can you do really just have to wait i guess dont want to upset anyone

You've been very patient, hopefully it will be with you soon.

I'm a bit surprised that full payment has been taken from you, if the turn around is so long!

Which model charger did you go for?

I don't know the circumstances but I tend to agree. I thought under the sales of goods and services act that debit cards can't be debited until the goods have been despatched?

Reminds me of this - http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.p ... ivide-By-2

If it was me I'd be demanding my money back immediately. If you're in no rush, that's cool. Just get your money back and sit on it for a while and weigh up your options.

Not sure which charger it is the c type but dont know the size the stage 0 kit on there website with the 6 psi pulley that will do me for a while . Thanks for your opinion's guys i am starting to get a bit done in by it as the card payment was taken in october its nearly bang on 2 months the good thing is i have paid off the balance in the time i have been waiting . I am in no hurry as has been said cos there are other things i want to do before hand. But if it is not here before christmas i think i will ask for my money back just hate being one of those moaning customers.

Not sure which charger it is the c type but dont know the size the stage 0 kit on there website with the 6 psi pulley that will do me for a while . Thanks for your opinion's guys i am starting to get a bit done in by it as the card payment was taken in october its nearly bang on 2 months the good thing is i have paid off the balance in the time i have been waiting . I am in no hurry as has been said cos there are other things i want to do before hand. But if it is not here before christmas i think i will ask for my money back just hate being one of those moaning customers.

It seems to me that they have simply taken the piss! I hate to say this but their engineering skills are wnak!

For a first time customer that may well be acceptable :lol: , but I have been there and received the goods, and they were of such a poor quality it quite frankly left me in disbelief. Fortunately I have quick use of a machine shop so could quickly correct the problems, the workmanship was so poor the tensioner pulley did not fit through the bracket itself and the pulley extension was on the piss due to either a lazy machinist or bad drawings, I suspect the later!

By the way (I work in a drawing office), so I have had them redrawn up to the correct dimensions. So if you want a copy that will actually fit your car just ask!

As far as I am concerned Storm are a bunch of bodge artists! I will never deal with them again!

Just to set your mind at rest Andrew before you start worrying, the kit I sold you wasn't from Storm. Infect I had a pulley spacer made up from the diagram Joni did for me :)

It seems to me that they have simply taken the piss! I hate to say this but their engineering skills are wnak!

For a first time customer that may well be acceptable :lol: , but I have been there and received the goods, and they were of such a poor quality it quite frankly left me in disbelief. Fortunately I have quick use of a machine shop so could quickly correct the problems, the workmanship was so poor the tensioner pulley did not fit through the bracket itself and the pulley extension was on the piss due to either a lazy machinist or bad drawings, I suspect the later!

By the way (I work in a drawing office), so I have had them redrawn up to the correct dimensions. So if you want a copy that will actually fit your car just ask!

As far as I am concerned Storm are a bunch of bodge artists! I will never deal with them again!

Thanks for the input i am going to phone monday morning and try and get my money back with the way i have been treated or not as the case may be is a joke and with nobody saying a good word about them think its for the best . If i cant get the money back and receive the supercharger some time in the distant future then i would really appreciate the drawings with the correct dimensions thank you

Phoned them and aparently its on route weather has held it up. so hopefully will be here soon looks like i will need those diagrams for the pulleys . Have been asked to be phoned back within 24 hours to find out exactly where it is cos if its going to be another 3 weeks or so have asked for a refund.The guy on the phone was understanding and apologetic but I cant help but feel i am being slighty lied to as i ordered it so long ago and was told somebody else got there's in 3 weeks even though i had ordered first and left card details that were not debited. Must say it has taken some of the fun of out of it and replaced it with worry . Should of saved a bit longer and gone turbo with stealth .

Thanks for the input i am going to phone monday morning and try and get my money back with the way i have been treated or not as the case may be is a joke and with nobody saying a good word about them think its for the best . If i cant get the money back and receive the supercharger some time in the distant future then i would really appreciate the drawings with the correct dimensions thank you

No Probs mate, I'll get them PDF'd when I get back to work or any other format if you prefer.

No Probs mate, I'll get them PDF'd when I get back to work or any other format if you prefer.

thank you so much mate PDF is fine . much appreciated

Still no supercharger keep getting told the weather has held it up nearly 3 months what :censored: . been told that after 3 months of a transaction that if the goods dont come you can not claim so my credit card company are now on it so should get my money back or a supercharger who knows. Must say i am really gutted as was looking forward to this project still really want the supercharger corrado needs more power but not sure what to do . Do i get money back and sell the rado and buy something quick to start with or more modern with a turbo . Save money and turbo charge the rado . Problem is when you dont own a rado and see one on the road you always think i love them cars and feel bad for selling it even when you know they can be such a headache .

Still no supercharger keep getting told the weather has held it up nearly 3 months what :censored: . been told that after 3 months of a transaction that if the goods dont come you can not claim so my credit card company are now on it so should get my money back or a supercharger who knows. Must say i am really gutted as was looking forward to this project still really want the supercharger corrado needs more power but not sure what to do . Do i get money back and sell the rado and buy something quick to start with or more modern with a turbo . Save money and turbo charge the rado . Problem is when you dont own a rado and see one on the road you always think i love them cars and feel bad for selling it even when you know they can be such a headache .

Why don't you contact these: http://www.tts-performance.co.uk/tts.shtml I've read they keep most chargers in stock !!

Why don't you contact these: http://www.tts-performance.co.uk/tts.shtml I've read they keep most chargers in stock !!

Cool beans cheers mate never heard of them will check it :D

At last after 3 months of waiting and despute on my behalf from the credit card company finally got my money back from storm delvelopments thanks to credit card company .I must say that the company are the biggest bunch of :censored: :censored: i have ever had the miss pleasure of dealing with and would advice anybody wanting to force induce there rado to steer clear . It seems to me that there is only about 2 companys i know of in the uk that are any good and thats d&g and stealth never really hear a bad word about them . So what to do now might try and source a rotex from abroad but the pound is weak so will probably end up worse off . Its a real disappointment. Have been thinking about a stealth turbo kit but the missus has said she will leave me in no uncertain terms if i do, even though i have saved for quite some time to give the rado some real power. So looks like she might well be staying standard :( . Could go schrick inlet d&g cams and remap but thats gonna cost near on £2000 and will probably get about 15 bhp so not cost effective really . Anyway rant over .

Rotrex on ebay now:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rotrex-Supercharger-C30-94-suit-306-gti-205-type-r-/230573360701?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35af3e463d

PS I've not forgot about the drawings, its just I've not been in the office much this year so not had any free time.

Rotrex on ebay now:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rotrex-Supercharger-C30-94-suit-306-gti-205-type-r-/230573360701?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35af3e463d

PS I've not forgot about the drawings, its just I've not been in the office much this year so not had any free time.

Thats bloody cheap!

At last after 3 months of waiting and despute on my behalf from the credit card company finally got my money back from storm delvelopments thanks to credit card company

glad thats sorted! what a shit company!!!!

Its safe to say that Stealth, The Phirm and D&G are the best and only places i will take my car... What are you going to do with the Rado now then? Turbo :norty: :grin:

Thanks mate would that charger not be to big only want to run 6psi just want around 250-260 bhp should be reliable that way will call tts and get some more info about them .