Sign in to follow this  
whitebullet

windscren wipers

Could anyone please tell me where i can find some lupo gti windscreen wipers to replace the standard corrado ones?

I hear these are much better!!!!!!

many thanks

its better to just go to your local VAG and get club discount.

What club? How do you qualify for discount and from which dealers? Cheers :wink:

yeah but didnt vr6storm ask his dealer about it and they said something like the parts discount scheme is only available to persons in the trade

Just to repeat what I said in a recent post, I bought Lupo wipers about 3 weeks back and got the discount without any question whatsoever.

So can I just walk into my local stealer, show them my CCGB membership card, and get a certain amount of discount on anything such as Lupo wipers even though I'm a Corrado owner?

DelCorrado,

It seems to vary, some deny all knowledge of this discount, others are fine with it.

Always worth a try, worst they can do is say 'no'.

Cheers,

Rica

Just to add re: discounts. Some Dealers give discounts under a "parts for older cars" program. Unlikely that Lupo wipers would qualify but useful for Corrado parts (eg suspension, brakes etc)

Lupo wipers do look alot smarter - I have just put a greater curve in my wiper arms to put more pressure on the blades. Works fine but doesn't look quite as good by comparison.

kvwloon, why cant i view your pics? I wanna see them as i am thinking of getting some lupo wipers... :)

R u logged in ??

You need to be logged in to see any pictures

Yeah im logged in. I just see a table with this inside it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wiper mod 003.jpg

Description:

Filesize: 141.87 KB

Viewed: 10 Time(s)

Any ideas? I have been putting the link to my pictures...thats the only way i can see them....

i am thinking of getting some lupo wipers... :)

This is one mod which I can fully reccommend, Lupo GTI wipers are great.

Only thing to bear in mind is that they place more pressure on the windscreen than the Corrado wipers. This will highlight any existing worn wiper motor & worn linkage problems. So long as your existing setup is okay then the wipers will work great.

I would go out and get some if not for the fact i cant see what the hell they look like! Do they look cool and are they good simply because they work so much better than the corrado ones?

Here's a screen shot of my pc when i try to look at pics....

Scroll down a bit! :lol: :lol: Seriously though, drop me a line and i'll email the piccies to you.......