CazzaVR

OEM VW Parts Price Enquiries

Ahh got you. I was like, how does he know that lol

I will update on here when we get news. We will probably be looking for someone to test fit the sample once it arrives. Its the same manufacturer that did the VR6 backing plates we did

Hi Anna I've started a new thread regarding the above item, when you guys at Heritage have any update, please post up in the attached thread,

or if I hear anything I'll post up.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?108692-Part-number-191-803-483-(fuel-filler-neck-repair-panel)&p=1213925#post1213925

Many thanks

Si

Part number

535 129 627A

Plastic air intake pipe

Corrado 2.0 8v (eng 2E) 1993 - 1994

£179 euros in stock

Part number

535 129 627D

Plastic air intake pipe

Corrado 2.0 8v (eng ADY) 1994 - 1995

£43.95 euros in stock

Part number

3A0 129 627E

Plastic air intake pipe

Passat / MK3 Golf

2.0 16v (eng ABF) 1992 - 1996

£139 euros in stock

Part number

035 133 847

Plastic / rubber bung for item above.

Length 34mm

Diameter 18mm

Passat / MK3 Golf

£1.39 euros in stock

Part number

021 133 374E

Rubber breather hose from Idle control valve to silencer chamber

Corrado 2.9 VR6 (eng ABV)

£12.95 euros in stock

Part number

021 133 374D

Rubber breather hose from silencer chamber to throttle body

£11.95 euros in stock

Part number

034 133 517

Recirculate solenoid valve

(Possibly redirects fuel vapor fumes from vapor canister to throttle body)

£169 euros in stock

Part number

021 133 518H

Vacuum hose from recirculate solenoid valve to throttle body

£80.96 euros in stock

Part number

021 133 518G

Vacuum hose from recirculate solenoid valve to throttle body

MK3 Golf 2.8 VR6 (eng AAA)

£54.95 in stock

Part number

021 131 503A

EGR valve

Corrado 1992 - 1994

(Possibly for USA spec Corrado)

£519.01 in stock

All the above is in stock at VW Classic Parts in Germany, speak to VW Heritage first.

Si

Hi Anna,

Is there any chance the vdo centre console gauges could be re-produced for RHD cars? I'd love a set and I've seen quite a few others are hunting them down too. How many people would have to be interested to get it done?

Since 2nd hand sets are going for between ~£300 each I'd be happy to pay that sort of money for a re-pro.

Hi Anna,

Is there any chance the vdo centre console gauges could be re-produced for RHD cars? I'd love a set and I've seen quite a few others are hunting them down too. How many people would have to be interested to get it done?

Since 2nd hand sets are going for between ~£300 each I'd be happy to pay that sort of money for a re-pro.

Probably not to be honest. Its quite a complicated part and obviously there is a limited amount of cars that have it. The hard part is trying to convince the boss to do anything for Corrado as obviously there are less of them than Golfs. We do however have some reproduction Corrado sills coming in which i hope will be of an OK quality

Probably not to be honest. Its quite a complicated part and obviously there is a limited amount of cars that have it. The hard part is trying to convince the boss to do anything for Corrado as obviously there are less of them than Golfs. We do however have some reproduction Corrado sills coming in which i hope will be of an OK quality

Hi Anna ,

Are these the sill trims that have the Corrado lettering or the late plane trims.

Cheers

Hi Anna ,

Are these the sill trims that have the Corrado lettering or the late plane trims.

Cheers

No, these are the outer metal sill repair panel

Thanks for coming back to us, that's a shame but I get it from a business point of view.

Sometimes wish I bought a mk2 Golf instead - waaay easier to spend money on....

This item 1H0 201 449 is still available at VW main dealers and is used on Audi's, VWs and Skoda 1988 to present.

This clip is a one piece clip that can hold four 8mm (1/4") fuel pipes.

Cost per each is £3.42

For more details on this item please see link below:

Hope this helps

Si

Edited by vw rule
Attached link wasn't working so has been changed/updated.

Hi Anna. Are the sills available yet? Do they go all the way back to the rear wheel arch? How much are they?

Hi Anna. Are the sills available yet? Do they go all the way back to the rear wheel arch? How much are they?

Hi

We have done nothing with sills. My colleague Neil did find a repro sill available so we got one i9n, which is here somewhere. When we compared it to the original genuine one we had, the profile is close, but not quite right so we decided not to stock it. We have been pushing the people higher up to do more Corrado but they just think there are hardly any corrados left. I think there are more Corrados then they think with USA and Europe too. Anyway my proof of this to them is that the Corrado headlight protectors we made have out sold the mk2 Golf and Mk3 Golf versions! So we will keep pushing them to do more Corrado

That is great news Anna and thank you for pushing the Corrado. We will be at risk of these cars dying out completely if parts can't be sourced and for many we are rely on your company!!

The good thing was that my colleague Neil bought a Corrado which was scrap as it happens. Anyway when he first got it he needed bits to repair it and we didnt have them. So this has helped as now he is also on the case of pushing the appropriate people.

The good thing was that my colleague Neil bought a Corrado which was scrap as it happens. Anyway when he first got it he needed bits to repair it and we didnt have them. So this has helped as now he is also on the case of pushing the appropriate people.

Hi Anna,

Can you ask Vintage rubber in the States to send you some samples over of their various trims and see if you can strike up a partnership, also try and lower their prices with bulk. Many obsolete trims available including window scarpers.

http://vintagerubber.com/volkswagen/corrado/

Cheers.

Morning,

I did speak with Vintage rubber before as they do the roof rubber part on a Mk2, well part of it, but they were very expensive with no discount if i remember correctly meaning we would have to sell their parts for alot more than they do. This was a while ago though so might be worth another ask. We do get an air order every month from the USA and a sea order also once per month.

Morning,

I did speak with Vintage rubber before as they do the roof rubber part on a Mk2, well part of it, but they were very expensive with no discount if i remember correctly meaning we would have to sell their parts for alot more than they do. This was a while ago though so might be worth another ask. We do get an air order every month from the USA and a sea order also once per month.

Thanks Anna, think VR are missing A TRICK by not finding a partner in Europe could certainly increase their sales considerably. Have samco got the machining to make these seals , might be worth SHOUT.

Thanks Anna, think VR are missing A TRICK by not finding a partner in Europe could certainly increase their sales considerably. Have samco got the machining to make these seals , might be worth SHOUT.

Samco dont have alot of machines, most the samco hoses are made by hand which is why their lead time is so rubbish.

Tried my local VW Dealer but was told the part in question is possibly obsolete, as the parts guy couldn't see it available on his screen.

Anyway found the item in question on the VW Classic Parts site:

Part number 051 133 556

Retaining clamp for fuel injectors for Corrado 1.8 16v (KR) and 2.0 16v (9A)

x4 are fitted.

Cost per each €1.80 = in stock.

Si

Edited by vw rule

Tried my local VW Dealer but was told the part in question is possibly obsolete, as the parts guy couldn't see it available on his screen.

Anyway found the item in question on the VW Classic Parts site:

Part number 051 133 556

Retaining clamp for fuel injectors for Corrado 1.8 16v (KR) and 2.0 16v (9A)

x4 are fitted.

Cost per each €1.80 = in stock.

Si

£1.29 plus VAT each from Heritage, free delivery over £50

£1.29 plus VAT each from Heritage, free delivery over £50

Thanks Anna :thumbleft:

Si

Just got off the phone with my local VW Main Dealer,these two items are no longer available through them, been obsolete now since July 2018

Power Steering retaining bolt x4 fitted

Part number N901 845 02

Nuts for the above bolts x4 fitted

Part number N902 264 04

So I'll probably look on Fleebay,

and find / use some Flange hexagon bolts that are zinc plated and high tensile grade 8.8

Because the original bolts have those annoying splines on the head stem,

that can make them a real pain to remove / fit.

Hope this helps

Si

Just got off the phone with my local VW Main Dealer,these two items are no longer available through them, been obsolete now since July 2018

Power Steering retaining bolt x4 fitted

Part number N901 845 02

Nuts for the above bolts x4 fitted

Part number N902 264 04

So I'll probably look on Fleebay,

and find / use some Flange hexagon bolts that are zinc plated and high tensile grade 8.8

Because the original bolts have those annoying splines on the head stem,

that can make them a real pain to remove / fit.

Hope this helps

Si

Right think I've found some on eBay.

Ebay seller Kayfast

Ebay item number 362293650219

These are M8 X 80mm long with thread pitch 1.25mm, thread is 24mm long and these are shouldered flanged bolts = flange is 18mm plus are high tensile 8.8 zink plated.

Hex head of bolt is 13mm spanner size.

Original bolts are M8 X 75mm long high tensile 8.8

EBay item number 161819587642

Nuts I've gone for flanged nylon lock M8 zink plated with 1.25mm thread pitch to match new bolts.

Hex nuts are 13mm spanner size.

EBay item number 181048351786

Washers gone for stainless M8 lock serrated, these will help keep the bolts tight to subframe and lock nuts tight.

Si

Edited by vw rule

Oh fair play,

yeah I've tried some of my local places near me but weren't much cop, including Screwfix.

Hence getting them from EBay.

Those original retaining bolts for the power steering rack are a nightmare to get out sometimes, probably not a bad thing they are obsolete now.

Si

Looks like VW Classic Parts have stock now of the front hub assembly for both sides for the 4 cylinder Corrado's,

just been having a look on their website and came across them,

for ages they only stocked / listed the VR6 front hub assembly's.

Corrado  (8v 2E / ADY)   (16v  KR / 9A)   (G60  PG)   4 cylinder front hubs:

Right side (O/S/F) Part number 357 407 255C

Left side (N/S/F) Part number 357 407 256C

Cost £116.00 euros   =   £105.12 per each.

Si

18 minutes ago, vw rule said:

Looks like VW Classic Parts have stock now of the front hub assembly for both sides for the 4 cylinder Corrado's,

just been having a look on their website and came across them,

for ages they only stocked / listed the VR6 front hub assembly's.

Corrado  (8v 2E / ADY)   (16v  KR / 9A)   (G60  PG)   4 cylinder front hubs:

Right side (O/S/F) Part number 357 407 255C

Left side (N/S/F) Part number 357 407 256C

Cost £116.00 euros   =   £105.12 per each.

Si

Does it say genuine or reproduction - they have a lot of parts in that warehouse that they have not yet recorded for sale trust me there will be some right gems in there sitting in boxes - lucky they don't do open days or easypos would be in there with a fork lift heading right for the VSR dusty box section and recaro trims 😉

Edited by Keyo