Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Wanted: Bump Strips, Aqua Blue Wings & More..

Hi,

I am after the following please:

Bits I need urgently:

Late Aqua Blue wings - Both sides, but passengers more important.. must be VGC [could be other colour if immaculate]

Bits that can wait:

Early Beige leather door cards.. must be VGC

Late Aqua Blue rear bumper.. must be VGC

Late Aqua Blue front bumper.. must be VGC

Black parcel shelf - uncut

Late heater controls in perfect condition

I am on a very tight budget with the car as it's a daily, so no silly suggestions price wise please!

Many thanks,

Baz

i have an aqua blue bumper but its got a fine layer of primer on it which will need to be polished out - dont know if thats of any use?

I'll take the side strips.. Will re payment..

Bumper could be ok but pics would be helpful to get an idea how much work..

Bump for other parts needed!

Sorry strips have gone.

Sorry strips have gone.

i take it as they havent sold through your for sale thread they sold to the guy above. i guess thats the downside of the no pm rule.. people can butt in on your thread. how disappointing.

Sorry strips have gone.

i take it as they havent sold through your for sale thread they sold to the guy above. i guess thats the downside of the no pm rule.. people can butt in on your thread. how disappointing.

Your correct they didn't sell through my for sale thread they sold to the guy above. I noticed you came onto this forum many times after I posted and either you didn't check this thread or didn't reply so where offered to the guy above who had bought/collected many parts from me. Not the guy aboves fault or the forums on this occasion.

ive got a set of bump strips kicking about mate from a 94 vr6! im gonna checkj that the full set is there if its not there might be one of the rear bits missing :? ill check tho. il do it the same price of £20 & £6 p&p. if its not all there are they any use??

ive got a set of bump strips kicking about mate from a 94 vr6! im gonna checkj that the full set is there if its not there might be one of the rear bits missing :? ill check tho. il do it the same price of £20 & £6 p&p. if its not all there are they any use??

only any use if i can find someone with the odd bit! would be greatful if you can check for me though please!

cheers

baz

I think I've got a spare one in my garage somewhere, if its for the right side that you need to make a set you're welcome to it.

I guess you haven't checked ebay as there are a set of Aqua wings up there, quite near me actually. Think they're £42 posted each.

I guess you haven't checked ebay as there are a set of Aqua wings up there, quite near me actually. Think they're £42 posted each.

Its especially the passenger side that i could do with, i have seen the pair on ebay, but the passenger side is dented and rusty, so id be no better off than with what i have.. good spot though! 8)

Phil has the complete set of bump strips so these have een paid for, thanks walesy for the offer though!

Just after wings and roof rail end section now from my must have list!

tbh, you're going to need to be flexible on what condition you find wings in. I've never found any DBP ones and have decided I will use the most solid set I can find and then get them resprayed.

My 2p :salute:

You're absolutely right. I'm not too bothered about colour now if the wings are clean.

Have had two hopefuls, but both failed.

1st: I paid for an almost complete front end from a car being broken, but it was based miles away so I booked a hotel to stay overnight before coming home.

The whole car ended up being sold, so I had the money I paid refunded, but was still out of pocket £40 for the hotel.

2nd: I drove all the way to London for a pair of wings that were supposed to be in good condition, however when I got there they were scratched, dented and starting to rust! Needless to say I didn't buy them, so ended up wasting 5 hours and being £45 petrol money out of pocket.

If I'd put the money wasted towards respraying a local set they'd be on the car by now.