Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

milltek group buy offer !

Hello! :)

As a special February offer, we are pleased to be able to offer a group buy on Milltek exhaust systems for 16v / G60 / VR6 Corrados.

Also: Cat bypass pipes for 16v / G60.

To get the best from this group buy, 10 people minimum will be needed. If interested please add you name on this thread. Prices to follow after initial feedback of interest has been collated.

Many thanks,

G-Werks / Pitstop.

My cats developing a rattle, should get me through mots though and I can run the decat the rest of the year. :-P

hi darren are the cat bypasses straight through or do they have builtin silencers,do they also have the threaded hole for the o2 senser.and lastly how much are they.

cheers

brian

the cat bypass are not these cheap bit of pipe bypass u see on ebay there a pukka item with proper boss for lambda.

kev > no cometment just gauging interest so we know we can cover the demand. not looking like to much at the moment though . 8)

*mod edit - removed double post for you - Henny*

Be interested in whole system, including 16v down pipe - price dependant of course :D

Might be interested in just a rear box for my G60: this tail pipe impact1.gif if you can get it & the price is right.

I'm intrested in a cat back system, if like the others have said its at the right price :)

come on Darren, give us a clue!

Yeah I'm interested then. Full cat back please! John (16VG60) has mentioned in the past 'big bore' tubing......I take it the OE tubing is 2.25"? Do you know what size the big bore tubes are?

Cheers

K

ill be interesed in the cat back system as at the mo iv taken the exhaust off due to silencer failure and rattling,i have a few cracks on it which aint worth welding, If u let me know how much a cat back system will be and if we have a tailpipe style selection would be great darren :)

rgds

Any update? Would like to spend the money burning a hole in my pocket before my car breaks again & I have to spend it getting it fixed, (....again!! :roll: )

Cheers :)

Hiya people - I'd just like to bring an update to this group-buy.

Prices will soon be following, and GW/PSD will be able to offer up pricing once its known how many people are seriously interested and with what.

However, the down-pipe has been withdrawn from the group-buy. This is not available to agents from Milltek as it was not developed by them themselves, it is in the fact the baby of 16vG60 and he is the sole distrubutor of this item. If you are interested in this product, please feel free to drop John a line and he'll be more than happy to provide additional information and costs.

:offtopic1:

The rest of the group-buy still stands - but it'll only work if there is more interest! C'mon people - has winter not knackered your OEM exhaust yet? ;)

Hi,

If we're still gauging just interest, I'd like to jot my name down for a cat back for a VR

Cheers,

Rica

hi if its the right price i definetly want a cat back ss exhaust for my G60. My exhaust is hanging by a thread!

What we looking at? under 250?

Oh im happy with the stealth tailpipe.

cheers

tom

yeah g-man

don`t want to be pushy but im getting near to breaking out the cheap old halfords special exhaust tape

to hold whats left together!

I'd take a cat-bypass for my '94 VR6. Any cost?

Just a word of warning, Miltek seem to have a rather odd production tolerance level on their products. What I mean is, that not all systems fit the same. For example, if you get it to fit properly it looks the nuts, but if you don't than it can look rediculous, like mine, which sticks out 3 inches at the back from the rear. I got a CAT back system.