Sign in to follow this  
nick1986

Hey people

Hey thought i would jus say hello.

Have always loved the Corrado and bout my first one on saturday which jus happend to be a mint G60 and aint stopped smiling since :D :D :D

Will get some pics up soon as i can

Welcome to the forum, fount of everything you want to know about Corrado's. Just remember to use the search so as not to upset the Mods. Hail to the the Mods.

Sad day as i need to sell the corrado already due to me wanting to go to oz and get attack by snakes and big ass spiders :cuckoo:

Wat do ppl think its worth

More info on the cars for sale page

i would do that but need the cash from it to go :( looking at going for a yr and if i like it will b lookin for a g60 over there :)

i would do that but need the cash from it to go :( looking at going for a yr and if i like it will b lookin for a g60 over there :)

I'd get a credit card to pay for the trip and get a years Visa... You can't stay in oz indefinitely without working and they're funny about their VISA's too, but it you get a job you can pay for the trip after you get there if yo u follow.

But if you Still wont to sell it then fair enough, All my pals that went to Oz to work Loved it. :smug:

Edit: Dunno if they sold the corrado in Australia mate...

I would get a credit card but am bankrupt so thats that out the window lol

and would rather someone else enjoy her rather that let her sit for how ever long and ya gonna work while im out there but wanna travel for a few months first so need the cash :(

don't worry too much mate, unless you go away forever there will always be C's to find in the future :)

as a side note, £4500 is not bad for the mods you have. Trouble is you can buy a pretty nice looking VR for less so you may take a while to sell.

Good luck though!

Ya i no but then i'd rather a G60 than a Vr6 so lets hope theres others out there that think like me lol

I am open to offers tho