Sign in to follow this  
Wullie

More birthdays

I'm just taking the Corrado down for a wash and mini valet as it's 20th birthday present. Tonight I'm having a little party for it.

Anybody that drops in really. I don't care. Back to work tomorrow so last fling really.

Invite some other veedubs around. Sit em all in the garden with a bbq on and some banging tunes :tumbleweed:

that would be ace... Sit them in the garden, put little hats on there bonnets and po some jelly on the dash!

Invite some other veedubs around. Sit em all in the garden with a bbq on and some banging tunes :tumbleweed:

that would be ace... Sit them in the garden, put little hats on there bonnets and po some jelly on the dash!

I suppose you don't mind what they get up to. There old enough to act responsible now :lol:

Back home all shiny and clean. Party on the drive with a Polo, 2 Passats and a Bora, all just young things so will have to keep an eye on them. No jelly on the dash though, it's just been cleaned. They've all been warned about doing doughnuts on the lawn.

Is it just this forum or am I going mad?? :nuts:

Have you got two pencils up your nose, and your underpants on your head?

Back home all shiny and clean. Party on the drive with a Polo, 2 Passats and a Bora, all just young things so will have to keep an eye on them. No jelly on the dash though, it's just been cleaned. They've all been warned about doing doughnuts on the lawn.

I don't think its the forum and I don't think you are going mad cos that would imply you were once sane :lol:

I don't think its the forum and I don't think you are going mad cos that would imply you were once sane :lol:

Umm, there's a thought. I once had a certificate of sanity given to me by a local mental institution as a present as I had too inspect it three times a year but I lost it.

Umm, there's a thought. I once had a certificate of sanity given to me by a local mental institution as a present as I had too inspect it three times a year but I lost it.

So you lost the certificate proving the fact your sane? Well if that doesn't tell ya i dunno what would :lol:

ahhhh.... wibble wibble

And the other thing they used to do in the Sudan was to get dressed up like this and pretend to be mad, but don't let me catch you trying that one Baldrick, or I'll have you shot. Dismissed. Oh, hello General, didn't see you come in. :lol: