Swompy

Coleford carnival of transport

Jake,

sorry but I'm not going to be able to make this........I already have something else on.....sorrrryyyyy

Dave

Jake,

sorry but I'm not going to be able to make this........I already have something else on.....sorrrryyyyy

Dave

No problem Dave

Right who wants to take his place?

8th spot still to be filled ;-)

Also, if you could all send in details of yourself and car (full name, what type of Rado, reg number) to Swompy, so he can complete a form with details of all the cars wanting to attend.

This needs to be in with the organisers by March 7th!

Tempest

I will more than likely take the last place Jake if it is still available. With us being there for the second year are we moving up in the league of parking next to the ferrari's i reckon

No problem Oz. Grim had to pull out so plenty of space.

Haha we can only wait and see :D

I had the tickets come through this morning :D

But only 5 for some reason so chassing up what has happend to the other 3.

Also it looks like my car wont be able to make it to the show due to the new engine going in so if any one wants my place let me know :D

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Plus there will be food provided again :D

I had the tickets come through this morning :D

But only 5 for some reason so chassing up what has happend to the other 3.

Also it looks like my car wont be able to make it to the show due to the new engine going in so if any one wants my place let me know :D

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Plus there will be food provided again :D

Nice one Jake. Chilli?

Haha not shore what is planned just yet so watch this space

Bump

Will meet at the same place as last time before the show (link below) best too meet there at 8.15am as we have to be in place by 9am

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=whitecroft+lydney+gloucestershire&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en-GB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Whitecroft,+Lydney,+Gloucestershire&gl=uk&ei=EfuuTc_VA8yChQfZhKDeAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

For thos of you coming Gloucester way I can meet you along the A48 and take you on a little pootle round some good roads on the way to the meeting place if you like? :cool:

Just a little lay by off the road and I will be waiting there for 7.45 :D

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=westbury+on+severn&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en-GB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Westbury-on-Severn&gl=uk&ei=2_6uTeLEBsuFhQfdzuTeAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

Also if any one is bringing some one with them let me know as there will be food like last year :D

Edited by Swompy

Bump

Will meet at the same place as last time before the show (link below)

For thos of you coming Gloucester way I can meet you along the A48 and take you on a little pootle round some good roads on the way to the meeting place if you like? :cool:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=whitecroft+lydney+gloucestershire&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en-GB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Whitecroft,+Lydney,+Gloucestershire&gl=uk&ei=EfuuTc_VA8yChQfZhKDeAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Let me know a time and place on the A48 to meet up Jake?

Ian.

OK Ian probably be a good idea if I put a time Doh

will up date the previous thread

Thanks Jake. Looking forward to this. Weather should be a darn sight warmer than last year.

For those with Satnav I make the 1st pit stop GL14 1PA (7:45am Westbury on Severn High Street) and the second GL15 4PA (JBH Associates parking lot 8:15)

As far as I know it'll just be me - but I eat a lot!

anybody knows why my valver isnt sending fuel to the engine? auto leccy working on it now hope he knows what to do

anybody knows why my valver isnt sending fuel to the engine? auto leccy working on it now hope he knows what to do

Still no luck :(

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Ok guys will be a nice little pootle, will go easy as you guys dont know the roads as well as i do :D

Doubt they will get it sorted and MOT'd tomorrow :(

Any spaces left. Big bro (ozowen) has been asking if I fancy coming. Don't thing I have anything planned for Monday so the Corrado could have a nice run from N.Wales!!!!!!

Cheers Baz

Cheers Jake, Will speak to Oz tonight and meet up with him somewhere.....(and try and keep up with the VRT)