quicky1980

Long Shot Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Just remind me, is this a full CF and has it got the washer jets underneath?

Not full CF but its 100% ready to roll.

Mk4 Washer Jets - work really well in comparison to standard items / plug and play.

Complete with bonnet pins, weather seal etc etc...

Aye - it's a gel coat underframe so you can use the standard bonnet pins and catch, rather than the race spec ones.

I had Mike at performance trim cut in the mk4 washer jet holes as an optional extra, and then bought the jets from VW.

Just so you're aware - I'm on on holiday on Monday for 2 weeks - so if you're interested, we can talk when I'm back.

Josh

Hi Josh, hows the Z4?

Let me see some pictures and we can take it from there, no particular rush for it as it gives me chance to source a full CF one in the meantime

Cheers

i think tallpaul1977 was thinking about selling the one i sold him, but this was a few months back.

I'd be interested in this as well if quicky and dragon pass on it, depending on price. Cheers

How mch do the standard corrado bonnets weigh?

From memory from when I actually weighed my own around the 15-16kg mark.

Carbon Fibre bonnets give a significant weight reduction in this area.

Hi Sam,

Yes, back now - had a mental half week at work though.... covered about 800 miles in three days, and I'm NOT a lorry driver!

Got your PM, need to go up to my parents' place to get photos, as the bonnet's still on my car (don't have the z4 yet!)

I think Stu's got a photo that he's gonna post up for me when he gets a chance, in the interim.

Josh

Borrowed the bonnet off Josh for a couple of weeks and a found a few random snaps the other day.

Should give you a few ideas Sam of how it would look on yours (iirc yours being Aqua Blue).

31418_1419691207010_1074541931_1241406_8149950_n.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

How much are you wanting for the bonnet by the way? If quicky doesn't want it I'm really after one and even better with the mk4 washer jets

How much are you wanting for the bonnet by the way? If quicky doesn't want it I'm really after one and even better with the mk4 washer jets

Check the posts, get in the queue :p

Hi Josh, hopefully I didnt put you off buying the Z4?

Whats the condition of the bonnet, any stone chips, scratches etc. I've been thinking about this more, and reckon I could go for the CF/FG mix as long as the price is right. (im correct in saying that the FG is black?)

You planning on going past Peterborough at any time? I'm in no imediate rush for it as my bank account has taken a pounding recently and I need to get it back into the black.