Sign in to follow this  
welshwizard999

Facelift vr6 engine loom must be manual

Some while back my uncle and I set about collecting up the bits to convert an Auto vr6 to Manual. All i need is the above. It is for a K reg vr6. I posted up when i first joined and had some good offers, followed up one and evertime i tried to sort the final details of the transaction by phone kept missing him ( sorry Chris ) then my other car went down the pan so had to spend all my cash sorting that so could get around, so i think i missed out on the deal :( . I now have cash waiting for the right loom, can someone help please. It must be a complete manual engine loom for a k reg vr6(facelift).

Thank

Jason

I still have the loom that I sent you photos for etc, check your inbox :nuts: Last PM from you was...

Sent: 11.06.2010, 13:55

To: quicky1980

"Hi fella, sorry been so long in getting back to you been really busy.Looks right, but will have to double check with my uncle as it is for his corrado that is being converted to manual, this is the last piece of the jigsaw,lol.

Thanks"

So, do you still want it? :confused4: :shrug:

obd 1, it is identifiable by the plug for the air flow metre, being 5 pin not 4, i think its corrado only golfs are diffrent.

:lol: mine had six!

Will check the loom I have spare (not off my car), but may take a while as I put it back into storage after I didn't hear anything from welshwizard for ages.

obd 1, it is identifiable by the plug for the air flow metre, being 5 pin not 4, i think its corrado only golfs are diffrent.

:lol: mine had six!

Will check the loom I have spare (not off my car), but may take a while as I put it back into storage after I didn't hear anything from welshwizard for ages.

very sorry about that fella.

You may wanna clarify to peeps exactly what sections of loom you need as it appears what you need is not the engine loom. Should help others.

Some while back my uncle and I set about collecting up the bits to convert an Auto vr6 to Manual. All i need is the above. It is for a K reg vr6. I posted up when i first joined and had some good offers, followed up one and evertime i tried to sort the final details of the transaction by phone kept missing him ( sorry Chris ) then my other car went down the pan so had to spend all my cash sorting that so could get around, so i think i missed out on the deal :( . I now have cash waiting for the right loom, can someone help please. It must be a complete manual engine loom for a k reg vr6(facelift).

Thank

Jason

you should have taken mine at the time bud :) was sick of looking at it so got rid of the lot for about £25, bargain.

Right, after trawling through the garage I managed to finally find it. Its the same loom that I sent you pic's of so it's yours once payment has been sent. You have PM for payment details