Sign in to follow this  
pumbaa

Passenger headlamp reflector - Desperately needed for MOT!!!

As above, im after a good condition passenger side inner headlamp reflecor. Hopefully someone has one from a broken headlamp? I will consider buying the whole unit if i have to!

Cheers,

Kunaal

I have a spare headlight with broken tabs in the garage, not sure of the reflector condition and i couldn't tell you now if it was the driver or passenger...will check in a sec for you though

Ok it is passenger! Sorry to keep you waiting..but let me eat first then i'll give it a clean and assess it ;) btw it is fromm a J plate 16v....not 100% of there are early/late differences in lights (someone can confirm?)

Nick

No probs mate,

Thanks for helping me out. As far as i'm aware the headlamp reflectors are the same. Mine's a J reg valver anyway so happy days. Although that was the crossover year!

Kunaal

Hi mate,

I've just had a look - the reflector seems mostly fine apart from a little bit of yellowness on the top and left of the main reflector section. Before the tab broke, it passed MOT's fine so it's worth a shot! Let me know what you think. No point in just giving you the reflector, you may as well have the lot ;) Where abouts in London are you?

Nick

I'm in Enfield, North London.

How much were you after for it? tbh i was hoping to get one that hadn't started yellowing yet. I'll try and get a look at mine to see if yours is any better.

Kunaal

You can have it - it's got a broken tab, a little yellowing and only 3 clips :lol:

Let me know anyway, if you work in the City then it might be convenient just to drop it off to you (I work in Paddington).

Nick

You really are a legend! I work in shoreditch, I could meet you somewhere early in the morning before work or anytime after 5.30? Sorry I can't meet you at lunch I have a meeting.

Kunaal

You really are a legend! I work in shoreditch, I could meet you somewhere early in the morning before work or anytime after 5.30? Sorry I can't meet you at lunch I have a meeting.

Kunaal

Ah - I start work at around 06:30 and have a half day tomorrow (finishing at midday) :gag:

Is your MOT this weekend? If so then maybe we could meet somewhere tomorrow morning (don't mind popping out as long as it doesn't take too long). Let me know so that I remember to take it with me. I'm thinking somewhere inbetween, on the Central or Hammersmith & City line? :shrug:

I'll PM you my number,

Nick

... Check the tube lines guys, there are quite a few closures planned this weekend (as always!).

Sorry, not trying to interfere. :lol:

Mark

already gave him the headlight this morning :camp: The circle line was crap as usual! Never a london corrado meet, what's going on! :d

Cheers Nick you're a top man,

Hope it gets me through the MOT. I owe you one. Shame you sold the valver, i have some bits that may have been of some interest to you. If there's anything you need let me know and i'll see if i can help you out.

Kunaal