sparkie06

BBS RX alloy wheels

Hi, I am looking for a pair of bbs RX alloy wheels (1 Piece 5x100). I think they came with the mark 3 Gti golf anniversary. Does anyone have a set for sale? Been looking for a set for ages but have only come across the RX2's for sale which are off a mark 4 gti but I am not sure if they will fit .... :shrug:

Hi, I am looking for a pair of bbs RX alloy wheels (1 Piece 5x100). I think they came with the mark 3 Gti golf anniversary. Does anyone have a set for sale? Been looking for a set for ages but have only come across the RX2's for sale which are off a mark 4 gti but I am not sure if they will fit .... :shrug:

Mk4 still runs 5x100 stud pattern so will fit...

Cheers, will the offset not make a difference? Alloywheels.com state that the corrado offset is between 20 to 35 and the MK 4 bbs alloys offset is 43?

iirc the Mk4 ones are 6.5 inches wide and the Mk3 ones a 7 inches wide.

That's the main difference between the two :)

Correct.

Also, those offsets from that website are rubbish. Et43 is the correct offset for 6.5in wheels on the VR (it's what speedlines are). That changes to Et38 for 7in wheels (ie. the mk3 anni Rx2). I'm not sure the Rx was standard on any 5x100 VW but they were available direct from BBS in 16x7 and above if that's what you're after - a few forum members have 16/17s. However the 16in rx2s are obviously easier to get hold of having been on the golfs.

Are they splits you have just bought? I have only ever seen 1 piece in 17's

You can definately get 16x7 RX's 1 piece rims, I'm looking for 1 as a spare at the moment.

16x7 are defo a better option if you can find them but 6.5's will work..

Single piece do come in a 16x7 also, but are easier to find in a 4x100.

Normally the splits are fairly cheap as they wear terribly, but this means they can be refurbished to exactly how you want them!

The set I just bought (getting them tomorrow) are 16" 5x100 6.5 wheels - look like splits from photo's, and need refurbing. Went for 16's as with 205/45/16 tyres I will get fitted they are within a small whisker of being same size as speedline's 15" circumference and will get no rubbing.

Look no further, i have a set if you are still searching and interested? What is your budget?

Look no further, i have a set if you are still searching and interested? What is your budget?

That was over 4 years ago he was looking, doesn't mean he isn't still wanting them but you'd be best putting up a for sale ad

That was over 4 years ago he was looking, doesn't mean he isn't still wanting them but you'd be best putting up a for sale ad

Trollsareus.com