volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

Hi

In urgent need of a full set. Car is at stealth racing and they can't start work until I've got a set of them.

How soon could you make them?

Cheers

Gus

These brake lines were a massive saviour for me when i did my recent VR refurb, every pipe was perfect and were a joy to fit. :)

Thanks again Alex ;)

Been meaning to leave some comments as well.

Cheers for turning them out in double quick time, garage said they all went on with no problems at all.

Perfect OE quality so should last as long as the originals, that makes it another 18 years before they need doing again:-)

Honestly can't thank you enough, especially for spending your weekend making them for me!

Hi,

I am interested in a full set of your steel brakelines for my 1995 Corrado VR6. Is a full set still £275 posted?

Also, did you get any further with the steel pipes from the master cylinder to ABS pump? I can send you my pipes to copy, if there is any mileage in it?

Lastly, can you do the steel clutch pipe? I'm just visualising new pipes across the bulkhead and the grotty clutch pipe - it would really irritate my OCD knowing an old pipe was there...

philly-r6 ive pmd you, your correct on the price, yeas i can remake any lines you wish, i think the clutch pipe is larger diameter not sure, but can look into this if you wish, regards alex

I had a set of these fitted last year. They were great.

Volksworld13 Not sure if you are aware. There is a CCGB National Day, 25th anniversary of the Corrado. If you are going you could drum up interetst and get them sold on the day.

thats sounds good, where abouts is national day held?

ive done a few full sets now,! its kind of warming to think ive left my little touch on some of last corrados on the road.

Hi, If you're still doing these I'm interested in a set of the 4 rear lines (the two on the beam arms between the flexis and the two that link to the compensator valve) as I'm refurbing my rear axle and can't beleive I'm going to get it all to bits without breaking anything so may as well replace the lot.

If you could PM me a price for the set including postage that would be great. I won't need them straight away, more likea month or so's time but can send over a deposit to cover the cost of materials etc if that's any help?

Cheers

Matt

Hi, I'm looking for a full set of pipes - just got an advisory from the MOT for the front to rear, So I might as well do the lot while I'm about it.

Can you PM me the payment detail etc.

Thanks

Hi Alex

I've got an advisory too and need a full set if you're still doing them?

hi guys im still here ,and making lines, i can only post smaller lines at the minute , the two front to rear will need to be collected, as there is no way to protect them in the post, the boxes i need cost too much, unless anyone has any postage solutions.

Hi,

How soon could you send me both rear pipes please? I presume that you have them ready made? Can paypal straight away,

Thanks,

Tim.

Im looking for all the hoses that go under the bonnet of a VR. Id be more than happy to cover the cost of any box you think would be needed as I'm miles away from you..

Can you assist?

Just a recap but I had a full set of these brake lines from Alex & they were perfect and made the job so much easier to do and look immense :)