Swompy

Swompy's DBP 24v. New daily

Montreal 2's? If so, I want some of these too! Will have wrong size tyres on though, unless they've been on a Rado before...

Montreal 2's? If so, I want some of these too! Will have wrong size tyres on though, unless they've been on a Rado before...

Nope not them :D

I hope you prove me wrong but don't feel optimistic about the appeal of your £50 rims. :lol: Standard Speedlines would look fine and cost the same.

I hope you prove me wrong but don't feel optimistic about the appeal of your £50 rims. :lol: Standard Speedlines would look fine and cost the same.

I hate to say it but im in the same boat :lol:

I'd personally refurb the Rz's with a polished/diamond cut lip. Would look ace. The speedies are cool too but everyones got em :lol:

I'd agree- don't see many VR6s with RZs on as they were only an option. Keep 'em! Don't throw away your old toothbrushes though! ;)

I nearly bought a set of those, but realised they wouldn't fit over my brakes. Gutted!

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Dont worries guys they ent that bad, you will just have to wait and see wont you 8)

Im going to keep the BBS's as well and get them refurbed at some point :D

Im guessing A3 1.8T 5 spoke wheels.

That's a good one....

either way, if they're off a mk4 please don't leave the mk4 size tyres on as it'll look :nuts

When's the schrick going on dude?

Looks great mate, remember this car back when peanut had it and have pics of it on my pc with the wide rims, looked awesome then and still does :)

Im guessing A3 1.8T 5 spoke wheels.

That's a good one....

either way, if they're off a mk4 please don't leave the mk4 size tyres on as it'll look :nuts

When's the schrick going on dude?

Nope not them either, but I have only ever seen them on one type of VW and even then not very often.

Not shore yet mate, going to get used to the extra power first before I make it go faster :lol:

Gotta say, as the VR has got older and wheels have got more bling, the humble Speedlines and Solitudes start to look better and better. I'm with OSV - worried about £50 alloys but will reserve judgement until there is a picture or two!

I'm not shore Chris I think they where an optional extra

I will get some pics later so you cab cast your judgement.

And don't worry about them costing £50 as for one of these on eBay at the mo, is going for £45 without any rubber

Popped over to Ian (GlosterOx ) today to pick up some TT wipers and ended up coming away with a black gear stick gator and a BMC CDA 8)

Top Man Ian :salute:

Also got the rims today, havnt tried them on the car yet but took a teaser of a pic so will post that after the rugby 8)