boost monkey

Computer parts no longer needed

I'm not wanting to tread on any toes either.........i'm only inerested if JayGT passes........and if it fits lol

I'm not wanting to tread on any toes either.........i'm only inerested if JayGT passes........and if it fits lol

Tell you what easy pops... when I get to my PC (should be tonight) I'll open it up to be on the safe side. If it fits I'll have it but if not its yours. Think there's more chance of it fitting your board than mine.

Boost monkey is it 240pin?

Ok well the RAM in my machine looks like this....

I'm pretty sure it'll fit, if boost monkey or JMC could confirm it will then i can arrange payment

if you could get a clear picture of the sticker that has all the info on that would be best. Yeah it's 240 pin, but yours might not be DDR (Double Data Rate).

Sticker should have a part number on which would help immmensely.

The chips I have for sale are marked up as DDR2 so they should compatible :) However I will bow to the judgement of our computer expert on this....

Quick note - these chips are 240 pin (120 each side) if that helps.

Hi Jay - looks like you can't receive PM's - I get a message saying you've exceeded your quota.

I can do either paypal or bank transfer (to be honest I prefer bank transfer as I get charged to receive paypal - unless you are happy sending it as a gift?). Let me know either way and I can send details.

Let me know your address and I'll get it off today. If the PM systems still not behaving you can reach me on email jmc67 at btinternet com

Money received and memory sent thanks Jay.

Processor and cooler still available folks.... Jon, could you change the OP to say the processor and cooler are still up for sale. Alternatively if you prefer I can start a different for sale thread.

No probs I will change it now. Jay, ram should work fine, but may not work at 800mhz unless your board supports it (if you go looking it will report as 400mhz due to the double data rate)

stupid new forum. says I can't post 5 images in a post and won't let me submit edits. Will do it later tonight, got a lecture in 2 mins.

Lets keep it going!! RAM was no good for me :s. Recognised each stick individually just not together. Used a few different memory scanners. Some said max my board could take was 4GB, some said 2GB... think 2GB was a winner :(

Easypops... you have PM!