CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest - Convoy details on p5

Lush! Global Communication 8) Saw them do a really rare live set years ago- they were stunning!

Just need confirmation from everybody now. Have sent everyone on the list a PM.

Any late takers before I book next week? It's a good 'un! :)

Shame this is being organised as a CCGB not Forum event..

I may be present over the weekend, but so close to home won't be camping!

Looks like this is pretty much full now, although they were very flexible about numbers last year, so I'm sure we could get a couple more on...

Stand now booked :) Have a few days to confirm numbers, so if anyone else is interested, please let me know asap!

Hi mate, afraid it's a CCGB stand. Would be great if you could join us though- only a tenner to join, and you get that back several times over with the 10% off at GSF + VW discount :) You could join on the day ;)

Updated the list on p1.

Hi mate, afraid it's a CCGB stand. Would be great if you could join us though- only a tenner to join, and you get that back several times over with the 10% off at GSF + VW discount :) You could join on the day ;)

Updated the list on p1.

Ok i will come over and see you guys when im there.

Do you want to be on the stand? Could still fit you in?

Just had the confirmation through:

CONFIRMATION – CORRADO CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN

Dear Andy

Thanks very much for booking your club camping and display area for 10 vehicles. We have noted the number of vehicles you expect (10) but would ask if this number changes significantly that you let us know as soon as you possibly can.

If any of your members apply in advance for passes individually, please could you remind them to write the name of your club on their ticket application to ensure they end up in the same place as the rest of you.

So, go ahead and book your tickets- just let them know you'll be on the clubstand.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

You need to buy your ticket by May 29th...

Just bought my tickets. Me and the Mrs will be camping, should be fun considering she has never been camping before :o

Gents sorry will not be attending this show now. Was hoping to have 889 back from DG so that I could use the Volksfest as a tester for selling. Since I won't have it back I have decided to re-adjust what shows I go to what with the cost involved. Will catch up with you at another show

Cheers

That's a real shame Oz :(

If anyone wants to take up the extra place you can- tickets are available on the gate ;)

I plan on going up on the Saturday, though can't be certain so wouldn't want to mess you around.

Brilliant! Sorted.

Pete, be sure to come and find us if you make it along.

Right, if anyone's up for a short convoy, we can meet in the same place as last year- The Huntsman in Falfield (just of Junction 14 M5 on the A38).

Directions to the Huntsman.

10:00 am OK with y'all?

ps- remember to bring anything you might want to sell for our free autojumble pitch :)

Edited by CazzaVR

10am is fine Andy. Just confirm we are meeting up on Saturday morning mate and not Friday? Wouldn't want to be hanging around the pub for 24 hours ......... or would I?!

24 hrs in the pub? Sounds like a plan! :lol:

Yeh, Saturday ;)

See you there on Sat AM Andy - Gonna sort a few bits out to sell as well, the shed is getting pretty full now!!

Ian.

See you there on Sat AM Andy - Gonna sort a few bits out to sell as well, the shed is getting pretty full now!!

Ian.

Like wise, got a load of stuf to shift :D