beastie4126

Corrado VR6 / 16v Silicone Coolant Hose Group Buy Feeler

Evening all,

I have been in contact with Viper Perfomance in regards to supplying a coolant hose kit for my VR6. They currently don't have these in manufactor but by using my original hoses for the tooling they are offering a good deal on the 1st batch produced as long as a group buy can be arranged. I don't have a definite price as of yet but expect it to be cheaper than Samco etc. I can also provide them with a set of hoses from 1.8 16v (not sure if they are the same as 2.0) if any of you valver owners want to join in.

Colours Available:

Standard -Blue, Black & Red

however for 1st batch with forums and group buys they offer a special edition run of Orange, Green, Purple, White, Grey, Yellow all 10% extra and Dayglow Pink 20%

I will update if and when I have prices but is anyone interested ?

Interested parties so far:

jamiehol - VR6

__Andy__ - VR6 & 16v

AlgarveVR6 - VR6

jimpy66 - VR6

Jonny777 - 16v

mjcp - 16v

V-Dubstar - VR6

Roan - VR6

manps - VR6

Dude VR6 - VR6

jimbobbalooba - VR6 (I think)

Kempy - 16v

Millsy - 16v

Edited by beastie4126

I am interested as need to replace a couple of hoses on my road use Rado VR6 so getting a complete set of uprated ones seems like a good idea.

Yep- interested in VR prices- Samco's just too dear but they need doing sooner rather than later

put me down for a black set for my corrado vr6 please, also if any1 wana buy my samco hoses let me know, i bought it in the last group buy for samco hoses, it was use for 1 hour then taken off, its purple and dont suit my engine bay and need to stick with black, so its basically new and in the box, i want £200 plus postage. pipes are newish

Edited by manps

Cheers for all the interest everyone.

Just to keep you all in the loop - I have bagged and tagged both my VR and 16v hoses and will be posting them up to Viper in the morning. It will take them a little while to come back to me with prices but I will pass that on asap.

While we are waiting can anyone confirm if there are any differences between the 1.8 KR engines hoses and the later 2.0 PG, 2E

Cheers for all the interest everyone.

Just to keep you all in the loop - I have bagged and tagged both my VR and 16v hoses and will be posting them up to Viper in the morning. It will take them a little while to come back to me with prices but I will pass that on asap.

While we are waiting can anyone confirm if there are any differences between the 1.8 KR engines hoses and the later 2.0 PG, 2E

Nice one bud

between the 1.8 KR engines hoses and the later 2.0 PG, 2E

Don't you mean KR and 9a? Im pretty sure the PG and 2E engines are G60's?

EDIT: I think the 2E is just a regular 8valve...

Don't you mean KR and 9a? Im pretty sure the PG and 2E engines are G60's?

EDIT: I think the 2E is just a regular 8valve...

Well I'm not 100% just want to make sure the hoses are the same on 1.8 KR engines and the 2.0 variants.

Yeah PG is G60 and WON'T be the same as the 16v. I think the 2E engine is the 2.0 8v engine, will also be different to either of the 16v hose setups.

Evening all.

Spoke with Viper on Friday and thankfully my hoses arrived safetly.

Still no confirmation on prices for either kit but seeing as they offer a coolant kit for mk5 Golfs at £135 I am hoping to see a sub £200 price. One thing Viper did say is that the more people in the group buy the cheaper the kits will become which I suppose is par for the course.

Will know more this coming Friday - any more takers ???

Evening all,

I have been in contact with Viper Perfomance in regards to supplying a coolant hose kit for my VR6. They currently don't have these in manufactor but by using my original hoses for the tooling they are offering a good deal on the 1st batch produced as long as a group buy can be arranged. I don't have a definite price as of yet but expect it to be cheaper than Samco etc. I can also provide them with a set of hoses from 1.8 16v (not sure if they are the same as 2.0) if any of you valver owners want to join in.

Colours Available:

Standard -Blue, Black & Red

however for 1st batch with forums and group buys they offer a special edition run of Orange, Green, Purple, White, Grey, Yellow all 10% extra and Dayglow Pink 20%

I will update if and when I have prices but is anyone interested ?

Interested parties so far:

jamiehol - VR6

__Andy__ - VR6 & 16v

AlgarveVR6 - VR6

jimpy66 - VR6

Jonny777 - 16v

mjcp - 16v

V-Dubstar - VR6

Roan - VR6

manps - VR6

Dude VR6 - VR6

jimbobbalooba - VR6 (I think)

Kempy - 16v

Millsy - 16v

Count me out Beastie- I've picked up some unwanted ones meantime, but thanks anyway