Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Nice one.tom. 25 posted is cool. Do they come with boots swell as pins?

Is paypal ok? Im.at work but will def send payment as soon.as i get home.

Tell me about it a simple job turns into not one nightmare but two - slider pin then the damn carrier bolt

Edited by Critical_Mass

Yeah, I'll pick the best ones with decent pins and boots so all you have to do is swap the carriers and bolt the calipers up. Paypal is good for me, I'll PM you the payment details.

Do you have both door locks complete with covers and bolts in good condition? Willing to pay £15 posted, thankyou

Do you have the rubbers and the metal bits that the radiator fixings bolt into that are held in with rubbers into the slam panel vr6 only I think cheers from malc

Yeah I've got three of those which I've just spent a little while restoring. Obsolete now from VW as I bought the last pair when I did the TDi conversion (didn't realise it was the last pair!)

Will get some pictures for you.

how much for the metal section of the windscreen edge at the top. need a decent depth and complete width. In addition, how much for the rear engine subframe minus wishbone

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

scrub that, looks like the car for breaking has got as much rot as the one im trying to sort out. I guesse the subframe has gone as I didnt realise how long this advert has been on for.

Dash has gone, subframe and shell have gone, all a long time ago I'm afraid!

Gaz - I do have 3 large coolant hoses left, pretty sure the bottom hose went and I'll have to check as to whether I still have the top hose, will let you know asap though!

Jim - the deal is definitely still on, but it's not the leather from this car (which wasn't in 100% great condition), it's the leather from the TDi which is in much better nick :)

have you got the rear number plate light cover for the boot lid? It'll be a different colour to mine but i dont think there's any chance of getting one in sherry pearl!

Hi there is the full black leather interior still for sale? if so how much? including door cards n quarters and the loom with switches for heated seats.

jase.