Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

volksworld - sorry, the wings went ages ago!

mr lobitos - I do actually have the undertray, totally forgot that I did but its in the garage. In very good condition - £25 posted if you want it!

Cheers

Tom

hello there, i need the three screws that hold the indicator stalks on, and a black carpet, how much for these ?

Hi Tom,

Do you have the passenger side rad support bracket, the L-shaped bracket with bolt and bush that screws into the top of the slam panel?

Need one asap!

Thanks

Andy - I have the brackets but don't have any usable bushes or support plates I'm afraid as they both sheared when removing them from the VR, plus the bushes were ruined. The support plates are still available new from VW as I just ordered some. Let me know if you want the brackets themselves.

Jay - I have a sensor but no loom as I ended up using a bit of both from the Passat B4 donor and 8V when I redid the TDi engine loom. Let me know if the sensor is any use.

Cheers

Tom

how much for the sensor?

Will have to check if any of my loom is still there when I'm at the car.

sorry didn't reply earlier tom, I'll take the servo if youv'e still got it, pm me ur payment details and I'll get it over to you

Yes Tom I'd live the brackets if possible, the l shaped ones yeah?

How much do you want for em? Would it be possible to send em straight to Stealth as my car is there at the moment for the Turbo doo dah.

Hi Tom

Looking for a "Damper bolt". This it the bolt that screws in the side of the engine and keeps the tension on the chain.

let me know if you need an image to assist.

Thanks in advance, James.

Jay - £6 posted for the sensor if you want it mate.

thegrouch, Andy - PM'd

James - I know exactly which part you're on about but it really isn't very expensive to get a brand new Mk4 item from VW, which is a direct fit to the 12V ABV engine and is a slight upgrade. Either way I don't have one but I'd recommend buying new for something like that - I did when I did the chains/tensioners on my VR.

Cheers

Tom

Jay - £6 posted for the sensor if you want it mate.

Cheers

Tom

Hello Tom had a look at mine and need the sensor, plug and a bit of the loom so will leave it.

Cheers anyway.

Passenger side headlight with top tabs intact and glass OK (glass less important, mainly top tabs intact)? Very long thread.....apologise for not having trawled through the whole lot to see if that has come up already!!

Hi Tom,

Do you still have the two handbrake bits, leather hand grip and the flat top cover? Any pics? I didn't spot if you had sold them already.

Cheers,

Andrew

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Also, do you still have:

- the reinforcing strip for the front splitter/spoiler?

- the plastic grills from the front bumper?

- plastic cover for passenger seat rail

-undertray air guides (both L & R)