Rocket Ron

Goodwood Breakfast Club Sunday 6th March

The Goodwood breakfast club start their season of get togethers on Sunday 6th March. Anyone down south want to get together then we shall be meeting up in the Chichester Macdonalds car park between 07:30 until 08:45 then we shall be making our way to the circuit.

See you there

Ron

Edited by Rocket Ron
place

Potentially able to do this. Might need directions to the McDonalds in Chichester. Anyone able to put that on Multimap & post a link?

John

Don't think I can make it.... car is due for full service / MOT in the first week of March so don't think I'll have the car back by then.

I enjoyed the last Goodwood meet (German theme one) though even though I didn't have a chance to catch up any Corrado owners. I'll try to go the next one!

Well see how it goes - you never know how it will turn out with the car and it would be good to meet you this time. With my luck my car - which is running running wonderfully - will be a smoking rattling broken piece of crap in three weeks' time :D

Will be there bright and early---------- well early any way!! Will see you guys at Mc D's car park. Will be in my Audi A4 Avant as Corrado being taxed from 1st April.

Last reminder for the breakfast club meet at Goodwood this Sunday. If you have not been before and live within sensible commuting distance from Chichester, then it is well worth the effort to get out and about for an early gathering. Goowood allways attracts an amazing selection of distinguished marques, and the conversation is allways lively, this and full English, come on!! I will see you there.

No car this weekend I'm afraid.... so maybe I'll catch up with you guys next time.

Will be there bright and early---------- well early any way!! Will see you guys at Mc D's car park. Will be in my Audi A4 Avant as Corrado being taxed from 1st April.

Hi John,

Can you post a multimap or postcode for this McDonalds you're all planning to meet at? I'm free on Sunday & can make this.

Also what time you planning to meet at McD?

John

Damn, I wanted to go to this but instead of driving the C I will be putting her back together.

Next time guys.

Hi John,

Can you post a multimap or postcode for this McDonalds you're all planning to meet at? I'm free on Sunday & can make this.

Also what time you planning to meet at McD?

John

PO19 4WT, time is in the post further up.

Thanks andy.

John, hope to see you there, I have a customers Audi making moves to spoil my weekend at the mo, hopefully parts wlll arrive on time to give me the green light!

Well the window for meeting at McD seems quite wide, so since I'm travelling 70 miles in I'll say I'll aim be at the meeting point just before 8am.

Look forward to seeing you all there. I'll try and remember to take some pictures this time.

Appologies folks but duty calls and I am needed to sort out a customers rally car this weekend, so sadly will not be at Goodwood this Sunday. Will look forward all the more to the April meeting when my Corrado be be back on the road.

hi guys, i will be coming along Sunday and as this is the first time for me could anyone tell me which McDonald's it is we are meeting at? is portfield way or gate leisure park?

Al

Postcode above, it's the one by the roundabout on the road up to Goodwood circuit from the A27.

In other news I picked up a puncture last night, but barring the fix for that will see you guys at McD around 07:45(ish) unless it's raining in which case I'm bailing out

ok cheers for that corozin, hope to see you peeps just before 8 roads and traffic permitting,

Yeah I'll be the one with the light grey car on black wheels. You won't miss it.

:)

Well o managed to cut away some time in the end to call in to Goodwood this morning. Sadly did not see any of you guys. Was however treated to viewing some fantastic classic metal, assembled from the tax exempt theme of the day. Not so sure about the Honda NSX though?!! A couple of unexpected offerings with the Toyota and Tessla electric cars on display. Toys of the day had to be the two Xbows, both as mad as Helena Bonham-Carter. A good showing of 60's & 70's American muscle cars, including some 50's Chevies which needed all the road they could take! Love all these old girls as I do, the car that allways steals my eye is the Porcshe 911 993 of which there were enough present to make me want to go and buy one right now! If you missed this meet be sure to attend the next in April.

Well Ron & I were there until about 10:30 - you should have given me a ring John! Not as big a display as the German themed event in November, but what a wonderful variety of cars brought out today. The Tesla was interesting (especially since it was a customer car - they found someone daft enough to spend £90k on a milk float) but frankly give me that red Lamborghini Miura SV any day

Some thumbnails below (gallery here) to give those of you who couldn't get there today an idea of the event

Edited by corozin

hey corozin, was good to catch up with you and ron yesterday, sorry we lost each hope to catch you at another event, was some nice cars there, shame it was so bloody cold!

Hi John & Ron soz I missed yer, didn't call you as I had no signal! Look forward to April meet to catch up. Will be there in my Corrado next time.