Diesel Junior

Radiator confusion!!

Hi folks, maybe someone can point me in the right direction on this one......My VR6 needs a new rad and i want to avoid the stealers €375 charge for one! What is confusing me are the different sizes seemingly available and being here in Spain we dont have access to ECP, GSF etc etc. Now Valeo is a good make but offer two sizes, one at 675x317x33, and another at 620x302x36. I have it on good authority that the larger of these two will NOT fit, even tho Valeo bill it as for 'warm climates'. ARZ from Germany is one many of us use over here and they sell the smaller of these although to muddy the waters they put the blueprint of the larger one next to the description.....:bonk: Just as an aside ECP market their rad for a VR6 as L:630mm;W:310mm;H:34mm altho i dont know which make it is. One final thing, according to ARZ the VR6 (with A/C) rad is smaller than either the 16v or G60 when they have A/C too, strange...anyway sorry for all this rambling, just want to get it right and avoid the stealer! I am leaning to the ARZ one as have used them many times before and they know their onions.....

630mm is the size im getting off ETKA (stealers program), They use a make called Denso Marston. Have heard so many stories of people using no genuine radiators and the hose points not fitting correctly etc id stay well clear and bite the bullet and get a VW genuine one it will then last another 15 years