VRGixxer

Northern lad says reet!...First post,seconds Corrado...

Just joined the forum,after moving from a 95,2.0 8 valver to a 94,VR6...From Bolton,North Manchester,saying Hi to all...Any northerners aboot?....I dont see many raddo's around up here...perfect reason to get one methinks....will probably be tapping the very knowledgeable brains on here,at some point in the future,if that's OK?..:bonk:

How do mate? Welcome to the forum. Another vr in the Manchester area can't be bad!

Get some pics of your car up in the members gallery section and let us know what your plans are.

Loads of knowledgeable people on here if/when you need advice...

Hi Kev,thanks,will get a pic up later...got a few things in mind,I think it's a decent example,but I'm biased....be interesting hear other's views on it,just getting the urge to throw a spanner at it...:cheers:

Hi Kev,thanks,will get a pic up later...got a few things in mind,I think it's a decent example,but I'm biased....be interesting hear other's views on it,just getting the urge to throw a spanner at it...:cheers:

plenty of corrados around the north west now and everyones helpfull, i want to throw a spanner at mine most days..!!!

Alright fella. Im from Bolton but unfornunatly lost my C a few months back when it was written off. Staying away from them at the mo due to insurance hikes. Hope your VR is keeping you well. Where bouts in Bolton r u?

How do Josh,Astley Bridge,within smelling distance of Warburtons Bread factory lol...born n bread...got a raddo for sale funnily enough...see other post.

Haha, yeah man, im in tonge moor, even closer for the smell of Warbies in the morn, still not seen you about but a couple of mates have mentioned seeing one that was like mine but a minter! If i do see you al will let on.

Good lad,will keep my eyes open for ya,was brought up in tonge moor funnily enough...they threw me out for good behaiviour...lol..did see one on Ainsworth lane few months back....reddish...i think.....hard to tell when you got kids pulling your earoles...

Yeah lovely area round here. I live on Ainsowrth lane and the reddish one was MINE!! till some white van man decided not to stop and hit me back end. Good to speak and al prob see you around.