Purple Tom

VR6 specific & normal Corrado parts - including FREE engine, gearbox, ABS ECU etc

Hi,

Now I've finished breaking my VR6 and the shell has gone I thought I'd start selling off all of the individual bits that I still have left that haven't sold yet. All prices INCLUDE postage unless stated otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------

2.0 8V (ADY) engine. In fantastic condition internally, comes complete with inlet and exhaust manifolds, injectors, distributor, flywheel, clutch, wiring etc. This engine has done 190k but doesn't use a drop of oil or water, is quiet and generally in excellent condition. The picture of the dipstick is the colour of the oil after 8000 miles, it was changed in September last year and did the whole winter so it proves the condition of the engine. It would make an ideal base for modification! I don't want anything for it so its FREE to a good home - pictures below:

file-9.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-2.jpg

02A 5-speed gearbox. Again, 190k but in excellent condition, filled with MT90, no noises, crunches or whines - £20 collected

file-6.jpg

ABS ECU - P/N 1H0 907 379 - Full working order - £20 posted

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

OE (but not genuine) VR6 alternator, 90A. In good used condition - £30

a912d2ff.jpg

VR6 fan control module - all fuses ok and working correctly - £15

92b3d6a8.jpg

VR6 thermostat housings (two of) - both in good used condition, complete with genuine thermostats - ready to fit - £15 each

b3e2e081.jpg

7d5422e8.jpg

3 VR6 coolant hoses, all in good condition, excludes top hose and hose to expansion tank - £10 each or £25 all in:

91df0cf6.jpg

VR6 engine plastic, the front piece that slots onto the tabs in the inlet manifold, good condition - £10

1607e8cd.jpg

VR6 CE2 fusebox, including plenty of fuses and all of the relays - excellent condition - £20

3c286a3b.jpg

Twilight Violet Bonnet Hinges - good unworn condition - £15

85170ba4.jpg

Twilight Violet Fuel Filler Flap - absolutely unmarked, pristine condition - £15

a42d4d1e.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Please keep all initial contact and enquiries in this thread as per the forum rules. I'm happy to accept payment by Paypal, bank transfer or postal order.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

Purple Tom,

I'll take the handbreak handle if it's leather and excellent condition. The stitching on the underside of mine is starting to come away.

Thanks

Hey Purple Tom,

Do you by any chance have the wiper arms?? - I managed to loose my drivers side one on the motorway a couple of days ago :-(

Been trawling through ebay but to no avail...... There is a chap on here who has some available, but pick up only, and as I'm new to the forum I don't want to start asking stoopid questions

(well apart from this one!!)

Woody

Do u have any front drive train components like hub housing, front wishbone, sub rame etc...may be interested.

VR6 Auxillary water pump - P/N - 251 965 561 B - have an invoice for this, again nearly £200 fitted in 2004! Doesn't leak, and works properly - £30

First dibs on this please, does the price include postage?

hey, do you have the part that is next from the handbrake trim, the part that slides onto the handbrake "arm" , if you do, post pics and price ( if its in good condition ofcourse ) would like it shipped to Estonia.

I'll take the "Drivers side dashboard undertrays, two tiny screw holes where the fusebox clips have been replaced, good condition otherwise - £25" please.

Let me know your payment details.

nsmjl02 - the photographs show the condition fairly well - its not 'as new' but its as close as possible, definitely better than the one you've got by the sounds of it, if you want it let me know.

Woody - yeah I do have the wiper arms, both in good condition, do you want both?

groundforce - sorry, that part has already sold, thanks though.

Dox - Please read the top of the thread, all prices include postage. If you want it then its yours, but please confirm rather than just calling dibs on it.

VWVW - will have both front bearing housings in the next couple of weeks, both in good condition if you're interested? No subframe or wishbones though, both sold.

hendrikbmx - sorry, that part isn't available, thanks for enquiring though.

andy - PM'd

Thanks

Tom

VWVW - will have both front bearing housings in the next couple of weeks, both in good condition if you're interested? No subframe or wishbones though, both sold.

If you could get a pic showing the condition together with the abs rota and hub that would be great...

nsmjl02 - the photographs show the condition fairly well - its not 'as new' but its as close as possible, definitely better than the one you've got by the sounds of it, if you want it let me know.

Woody - yeah I do have the wiper arms, both in good condition, do you want both?

Dox - Please read the top of the thread, all prices include postage. If you want it then its yours, but please confirm rather than just calling dibs on it.

andy - PM'd

Thanks

Tom

I'll take it please, would you PM paypal details, ta

Purple Tom,

Thanks, is it leather ? If so please pm me your paypal deatils and I'll get this sorted if not I'll give it a miss.

VWVW - it won't include the hubs or ABS rotors, just the bare bearing housings. I'll get some pictures once I've got them, cheers.

Dox - PM'd

DIGGER B - PM'd

nsmjl02 - PM'd

Maverick - I'm afraid nsmjlo2 has claimed the handbrake cover, but the gearknob is still available if you want that on its own?

andy - PM'd

Thanks

Tom

Hey Tom,

I'm sorrry if I've messed you about, but I'm sorted now.

Woody

Maverick - I'm afraid nsmjlo2 has claimed the handbrake cover, but the gearknob is still available if you want that on its own?

Ok mate no worries. How much we talking for the gear knob then?

Just a tenner posted for the gearknob as per the first post :)

Cheers

Tom

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

BUMP - new parts added to the bottom of the first post including most of the engine sensors (all new pretty much) and inlet manifolds etc - more to come still!!

Just a tenner posted for the gearknob as per the first post :)

Cheers

Tom

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

BUMP - new parts added to the bottom of the first post including most of the engine sensors (all new pretty much) and inlet manifolds etc - more to come still!!

My apologies, what a dumb ass! PM me your details mate.